In need of help

Lee Cable 88

hello my name is Lee

I am an owner of a 84' Buick Grand National. That is in need of help, my dad bought it and was going to fix it up because it had been broken into and stripped of some parts. I am now the owner of it and although I do have some knowledge of what to do to fix cars, I know I am in need of help to get started. It has been upgraded quite a bit by previous owner, so I don't even know if a car manual would even help.

Thanks for any help in advance. I am in remington va which is the southern part of Northern va.

Lee Cable
5 seven 1-2 six 5-9 one four 1

What specifically do you need help with? A lot of helpful people on this site.
Well it has already been upgraded by someone before I got it and they were not the greatest mechanic but did have some good ideas. It has had the engine redone and new exhaust system and new upgrades turbo and inter cooler system. But some of it is missing from being broken into and parts being picked off of it. The wiring harness has been cut and will all need to be replaced. The fuel rails are not attached and may need some work to get them back on. This is stuff i can tell from just looking at it and I a don't know what I don't know at this point. I can work on it and probably get it back to running but not sure if it would be done correct.

I can send pictures and info on car but after talking to a few mechanics they have said that won't really work and they would need me to bring it in and to just look at it and give me a check list of things to be fixed is a little much.

So I am trying to see if their is someone close by that might want to take a look at it and give me a little advice and a heading to start getting back up and running.