In Hawaii- New to the site

we2

Howdy all.

I've been a GN owner since 1992 with a '87 GN (last month built). Been living in Oahu for the past 2 yrs and met a few TR guys on the island- they all told me to get on the TB post, so here I am.

My GN has put 144K+ on the asphalt. A few yrs ago, rebuilt the motor; .030 spd pro slugs, 36# FI, ATR cam, ATR pit bull (not happy with cam/chip), TA49, LT1 MAF w/translator($ well spent!), 4 core rad, Vac pwr booster conversion (out of necessity), 3" 2 pc down pipe (drooling at the GBody parts model), polished factory throttle body/upper pulenum and still running a 1' spacer. Tranny gone over as well, basic shift kit, harden input shaft, deep pan, ATR 2600/2800 stall. Tyring to keep it running smooth, gave up on doing body work till I relocate to AZ next yr.

Oldest daughter was brought home from the hosp in it and wants to drive it when she gets her permit- 6 months and counting!

I'm sure I forgot something but that's enough of an introduction.

Sup everyone, been on this site for a lil while and just found this post, so here I am. I also live on Ohau, fist time owner but looooooong time lover of the TR. we2 I get back to the Island in bout 2 weeks we should link up and maybe go for a cruise

Probably the 3rd week of april.

I should be on the island during that time. I know when people come over to visit their always extremely busy with seeing everything, but maybe the Hawaii crowd can meet up with you.