New to the scene....located in Ohio

subinkracing

Hello....my name is frank................I am new to the scene. I have had mustangs all my life. I recently sold almost everything I had but my 2.3 turbo engine, tranny, and ford 9" for a fox because I know that I will get another one. I just wanted something a little more rare.
I took the money and bought me a combo package.....two t-types. One that is a roller that is beautiful with a cage and everything and the other is a running car but rough body. I was going to take the two to make one but I feel inclined to save the 87 t......it is rough but is a 11.50 car.......on race fuel, red 100 chip and drag radial.

The car has a 109, iron heads....some porting, steel center main caps, trw forged pistons, 42.5 lb injectors, translator with gm mas, 206/206 cam, something done to the rods, tb ported, 3" dp, huge front mount intercooler.......looks like a powerstroke intercooler, adjustable fpr, turbo is precision on turbine and garrett on compressor........not sure of the size....but the compressor housing has 60-1 on it and has a 3" inlet and 2" outlet.....he said something about it being a upgraded compressor housing? It has several chips......red 93, 100. also have a sms alky set up with tt 93 chip for the alky.....not on car. Car has a janis tranny with 2600 or 2800 lock up stall.

I want to get into the 10's.....so I think that I had a decent foundation

also.....just ordered a rjc power plate with precision plenum.