in dfw need a fan for 87 gn

Warped

No helmet required!
Anyone have a spare or suggestions for the easiest aftermarket install that might be available at the local parts stores? Need to get my daily driver back on the road. Thanks.

I have both stock electric and innercooler fan let me know which one you need. Greg 817 202 7258 i am in the dfw area.

$50 i am located in waxahachie which is 30 min s of dallas, but i work in n ft worth as a firefighter at meacham airport.

yes i know troy, i worked with him before when i first got on the department not sure where he is working now it use to be station 35 at alliance airport. I will be going to work tomorrow (sunday).

yes i know troy, i worked with him before when i first got on the department not sure where he is working now it use to be station 35 at alliance airport. I will be going to work tomorrow (sunday).
Great. If you can bring it with you I'll just pick it up there. What's the address and what time is good?

I probably have training in the morning so i would say anytime after 12 noon and i work a 24hr shift from 8am til 8am but try not to make it too late. Give me a call before you come out at 817 202 7258. The cross street is north main and nw38th, there will be a gate off of nw38th that says gate 34. I will have to meet you there since you cant go on the airport.
Greg

I probably have training in the morning so i would say anytime after 12 noon and i work a 24hr shift from 8am til 8am but try not to make it too late. Give me a call before you come out at 817 202 7258. The cross street is north main and nw38th, there will be a gate off of nw38th that says gate 34. I will have to meet you there since you cant go on the airport.
Greg
That will work fine. I'll come by right after church.

I just moved to the area from il let me no of any Buick stuff that goes on or if ya need any help
Welcome to the metroplex! The Lone Star Performance Buick Club is in its 25th year of "Going Fast With Class" and we have a local website at www.lspbc.org. Our group is racing at Redline Raceway tonight and we have a money race comming up at the Texas Motorplex on 04.29.12. It's free to sign up at our website and the easiest way to find out what is going on locally with the Buick crowd.