In-Car Quick Spool Boost Controller BLOWOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinful6

Aspiring Guru
Been working on my buddies GN recently, and got the nostalgia bug, so I made a dozen of my In-Car Quick-spool boost controllers that I used to sell on the forums, and since I don't have any use for them, I'm putting them up for sale here for cheap. Exact same controller Q-Boost used to sell on here for $69 + shipping.

These boost controllers will quicken the spool-up of your turbo by ~600RPM, especially if you are using a stock wastegate/actuator or ATR external setup.

These are In-Car kits, IE, boost is adjustable from inside the car, as you drive. They also feature dual ceramic coated ball bearings for quicker response, and are adjustable in half PSI increments!

This includes everything you need to install, including a diagram and zip-ties for installation.

Holiday Sale Price: $45 shipped to your front door, or 10% off if you buy two.

This is the lowest price you'll ever see these, and I only have this batch, so if you were ever thinking about buying one, now is your chance to pick up a brand new boost controller for cheap. Take these off my hands and help me buy Christmas presents! ;)

Send me an email at bullishness@gmail.com, or a PM if you are interested.

I accept Paypal or Money Order.

-D

Well I can't find the edit button to amend my original post. Here's a picture, and two diagrams showing how to install and the pressure flow. This is the only controller I run on my turbo cars, I've sold many of these on this forum, and I'm sure other can attest to them.

This is the best deal going right now if you need a boost controller...

In-CarKit.jpg

install_ad.jpg

install.jpg

-D:cool:

Which one are you giving you show 2 in the picture?

Everything in the picture is included. The system has two controllers, one underhood for base setting, and one inside the car for fine tuning and on-the-fly adjustments.

HTH.

Everyones has shipped out!

I only have a handful of these left. First come, first served!

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.