In 2 weeks...

RobR

formerly TTA 1387
I will probably no longer be a TTA owner. The car is tentatively sold and the new owner will be flying in on the 27th. If he likes what he sees, it'll be heading north. So there might be another 11 second ride up in New England land.

Its been fun and very frustrating at times, but more fun than anything else.

If something should happen that he doesn't like the car, for whatever reason, I'm not selling it. I'll start to really get serious about it but I'm pretty sure this buyer is going to take it.

So, for now, I'm just waiting on the clock.

Nothing for right now. I have my eyes set on a '05 GTO. But we'll see. If not, another 3rd or 4th gen F-Body.

Whatever it is will be a 6spd :D

You selling the car because your not interested in turbo buick V6's any more or do you just want a new project? The want a new project syndrome makes people poor with not much to show for it. You seam to always lose your shirt when you sell a hot rod. I probably would have went 10's three years ago if I would have kept my GN. That car probably would of had a new paint job and money left over in my pocket to boot.
Dont even ask me about the 69 camaro SS I had that was 95% of the way redone when I unloaded it. :(

Just some Food for thought

Jason

No, not because I'm not interested. This car has far exceeded all goals I ever had when I bought it. Learned a lot more about turbo buicks than when I had my GN over 10 years ago.

One thing I do miss is shifting. Call it stupid but I like rowing my own gears. I miss the WS6 I had before this car. Was almost a full second slower but it was fun :)

Plus, I got what I was asking for the car. I know I probably could have gotten more for it but maybe it was just time to move on?