Import vs Domestic Charity Race June 7th Central AL

Skillet

With two Ss
l_24892426170d498abf1296e34d127d19.jpg

Time: Gates open at 1.
If you are headed I-59N please meet at the Texaco off of exit 154 around 12:15-12:20 for some photos and rolling shots.

Rules: To encourage people from further away to participate bringing your car in on a trailer is now acceptable as long as it meets all the other requirements.

All cars must have current tag and insurance. No domestic engines in import or vice versa. .500 pro tree. No tube chassis cars. No wheelie bars. FWD can use slicks. RWD and AWD must be on a DOT metric tire non wrinkle wall 28" tall limit for the race portion of the event. Example 275/40/17 can be used. 26X10X16 can not. NO ET STREETS. Everyone who wishes to participate will make at least 1 qualifying pass. The top 13, (15 is there is a lot of participation) from each side will then be paired up and race each other. The 13th quickest import will race the 13th quickest domestic, 12 vs 12 etc. Quicker qualifier of the match up gets lane choice. This event will not take up the entire track time. Qualifying passes will run between normal test and tune. It does not cost anything extra to participate in this event. Once everyone has qualified then the top 13 will have the track to themselves. If there are only 10 of one side participating then there will only be 10 match ups.

NOS dry kit raffle. $5 per ticket or 3 for $10. You do not have to be present to win.
Event T-Shirts. $16
I only have a few shirts left:
2XL 3XXL 1XXXL
If you won't be able to make the event you can purchase tickets via paypal. GNSkillet@aol.com. Be sure to include a phone number in case you win. I will ship your shirt for free if you can't pick it up.

LifeSouth will be there for a blood drive. Everyone who gives blood will receive one free entry towards the nitrous kit raffle.

All money raised goes to the American Cancer Society.

Attachments

• NOS.jpg
    NOS.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 104
I just learned today that there is a ET Street and a ET Street radial. If you have a ET Street Radial those are metric sizes and acceptable for this race.