Impeach who????

GNX

So, the problems in the world are Bush's?

Let's change, just for an example, the name of the United States of America to...........how about CHINA! Let's get G. W. off the hook and take ANY Chinese leader. And let's start this scenario off after 9-11.

In my scenario, China nukes somebody...say Irak... for starters (within HOURS of 9-11) and afterwards they apologize and say that "their intelligence sources misinformed them as to the exactness as to the group or groups that funded the terrorist attacks on CHINA." But whenever China is attacked, there will be counterattacks on countries, terrorist groups, people, etc. who are BELIEVED...not PROVEN...to be tied to any of these acts of terrorism or force against China.

Would a-hole terrorists screw with them in the future...or any other World Power?

Let's change the story a little. Suppose Russia had the military capability of the U.S. and Red Square was totally demolished on 9-11. My guess is Bagdad would be a hill of dust and camel dung.

I feel that our country is the kindest country in the world and if anything Pres. Bush is too NICE to the Bast#&d's that crave our economy and lifestyle and distort things so it becomes a religious battle for their pathetic life styles.

Flame me...but that's how I feel. Just an ol' AMERICAN.

Yes everything is GW's fault, everybody knows that right?:rolleyes: The fact that he didnt melt somebody on 9-12 is a sign of immense restraint, and strength. As was stated in another thread recently, "its always easier to get forgiveness than permission". That rings so true today, especially in this global Chinese fire drill called the UN. President Bush has a bullseye on his back right now, and a lot of people are taking pot shots. When the smoke clears on this thing though, WE will be on the right side; the winning side. And I'm not talking just about Iraq. Once again the smart money is on the USA. USA BABY!!!

Originally posted by GNX
So, the problems in the world are Bush's?

I feel that our country is the kindest country in the world

NO FLAME here I agree with YA.

NO way the problems are Bush's.
He inherheted them from Sleepy or should I sleeping around Clinton who did jack while in office.

They economy is in a cycle. unfortunatly the LIBS or Dems like to think the goverment created the GOOD times during Clintons
stay in office. HOGWASH

Companies spending $$ on growth & paying employees is what made the economy look rosey in the past.

YUP WE ARE TOO KIND to too many FOLKS.
Time to turn off the money spigot.

Everybody has their own opinion. The thread that was started to impeach Bush, I think, was started to get people fired up or that poor bssterd is so brainwashed by the left he really dose'nt have a clue.
We should go it alone or get out. If it keeps going like this it will be Vietnam all over again. You know --fight-- stop let talkers talk,and blame us-- fight-- let the talkers talk,and so on and so on...............
One thing I still can't understand is that there are people that honestly think the election was rigged or bought.
People for the LAST TIME---those were democratic run counties in florida. So,if you have outdated voting booths talk to your locally elected poloticians. Here is a perfect example why democrates can't think for themselves. I guess they never thought to ask for help if two names are to close together on the ballot and they can't figure it out. People can't take care of themselves anymore and the need a babysitter. The democratic runs on the idea that they must do everything for us,,and so goes the sound bites to brainwash people.
Terrorists' sh**!!! I'm more worried about stupid people who can't vote and actually think it was somebody elses fault or better yet (SOUND BITE) a conspiricy.

Re: Re: Impeach who????

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
NO FLAME here I agree with YA.

NO way the problems are Bush's.
He inherheted them from Sleepy or should I sleeping around Clinton who did jack while in office.

They economy is in a cycle. unfortunatly the LIBS or Dems like to think the goverment created the GOOD times during Clintons
stay in office. HOGWASH

Companies spending $$ on growth & paying employees is what made the economy look rosey in the past.

YUP WE ARE TOO KIND to too many FOLKS.
Time to turn off the money spigot.
Two years down the road and he is still "dealing with problems he inherited from sleepy"?
" Companies spending $$ on growth& paying employees is what made the economy look rosey in the past"
Yeah that will do it!

Re: Re: Re: Impeach who????

Originally posted by Randy Greenoe
Two years down the road and he is still "dealing with problems he inherited from sleepy"?
" Companies spending $$ on growth& paying employees is what made the economy look rosey in the past"
Yeah that will do it!
True enough. And look at presidential and congressional actions towards the economy as hands on the helm of a barge. It takes awhile for the ship to turn.

Re: Re: Re: Impeach who????

Originally posted by Randy Greenoe

Did you expect the economy to turn around overnight?

NO SOUL OVER BODY
NO BODY WITHOUT SOUL
NO BRAIN, NO INFORMATION
NO VISION, NO PROTECTION

NO CHURCH IN POLITICS
NO PROFIT IN RELIGION
NO SUFFERING WITHOUT COST
ALL I BELIEVE IS FREEDOM

NO MINDS WITHOUT SOLUTIONS
NO LAWS WITHOUT OUR VOTE
NO LIES IN CONVERSATION
HANDLE WHO YOU PROVOKED

WE ARE TIRED OF BEING DENIED
WE ARE SICK OF BEING SICK
WE ARE FEEDING ALL OUR ANGER
WE ARE TIGHTENING UP OUR FIST

WE ARE FAILING TO PREVENT
OUR FATE FROM DISILLUSION
WE ARE FAILING TO PROTECT
OUR LIVES FROM FULL DESTRUCTION

WE ARE BOWING ALL OUR HEADS
TO DOUBTFUL LEADERSHIPS
WE ARE MOVING ALL OUR TRUST
TO JUDGE WHAT IS UNJUST

EXPLOITATION, SEGREGATION
ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN
EXPLOITATION, SEGREGATION
ALL THAT IS A FALLING NATION

CANNOT BE - CANNOT FEEL
CANNOT THINK - CANNOT SEE
CANNOT LIVE IN DIGNITY
OUR LIFE, OUR WAY

CANNOT BE - CANNOT FEEL
CANNOT LIVE IN DIGNITY
OUR LIFE, OUR WAY

You posting from North Korea, or Iraq?

Jonestown,bin-laden,and the little girl out west Elizabeth Smart. There are alot of people who need to be deprogramed. This kinda sounds like an episode of dimesion X.
Elizabeth Smart's FAMILY did great to get job her back. Luckily her family does'nt think like the UN. They would have still been deciding on whether or not to release the picture of the kidnapper to the public. THANK GOD THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO CAN TAKE MATTERS INTO THERE OWN HANDS.

alot of people mock my age, cause im 20 now, and i wasnt too young to know what was goign on during the gulf war, i still even have my old gulf war t-shirt & sweatshirt !

This is another one that my friend sent to me. And this is how i felt about it the first time. The job should have already been done!

There will be no compromise, no more negotiating.
If you refuse to change, then you're guilty and must be
destroyed. Thoughts of superiority, your supremist crimes must end.
You're a demon with blood on your hands, your death will
bring their freedom. I can't stand by and let the innocent die.
By opressing innocent life you've lost your rights so now
your end is justified. There will be no compromise, no more negotiating.

Don't think that you've been given a choice.
Your actions serve as your voice. Your selfishness
destroys the earth, so you've left us with no other choice.
For the fetus, for the cat, for the cow, for the rat.
For innocent victims we will attack, we will attack, we will attack.

I still stand by my beliefs
I'll be the one man army here i dont care

Too bad reciting poetry or song lyrics won't stop someone from flying a plane into a building or building a nuclear bomb.

You'd be amazed how many poets, musicians and intellectual "big thinkers" were killed by the Nazi's while the world looked the other way. They were the some of the first to go to the gas chambers.

If the Islamists ruled the world (their goal) do you think you'd be able to live the way you are currently living? Do you think you would be able to speak out against the government? That religion and government would be separate? If you do, you still have a lot to learn.

Black Death,
You've confused me. First you came on here saying we shouldn't be going to war, or that we should be more cautious, but now your saying we should attack. The poetry you are citing is good wording for why we need to go to war.

Sorry, just having trouble following your thoughts.

Originally posted by Black Death
alot of people mock my age, cause im 20 now, and i wasnt too young to know what was goign on during the gulf war, i still even have my old gulf war t-shirt & sweatshirt !

Did you know the reason that Bush 41 didn't go after Saddam? did you know it was because the UN allowed him to stay in power on the condition that he disarmed? Did you know that he has never held up his end of the bargain?

I still stand by my beliefs
I'll be the one man army here i dont care

That's fine. But if you're going to stand by your beliefs, then your beliefs should be based on facts. Not somebody's opinion. Not song lyrics. Not poetry. Not what the liberal media tells you. Just the facts. If you don't base your opinion on facts, then it's like building a house on a weak foundation. And a house built that way will come down rather quickly, much like the allegations you've presented in the other thread.

Originally posted by Steve Wood
CANNOT BE - CANNOT FEEL
CANNOT LIVE IN DIGNITY
OUR LIFE, OUR WAY

You posting from North Korea, or Iraq?
:D ;) That was good Steve! Liberals beleive everything they hear on TV. It's been 12 years Saddam has had plenty of time to disarm.....he shouldn't be given anymore time....let's get him outta there...now

I think President Bush has been more than patient, in fact I think the time to turn up the heat is slipping away with everyday's B.S. that goes on because of someone's interest in that area. I wouldn't want to point anyone out, but Russia seems to be doing a bumper business in arms sales and France I think we all know by now would have their butt in a sling if their oil relations were put in jeopardy.

Monday...March 17, 2003 look's good to me.

:cool: