I'm thinking of moving turbo to front

bot

I just want to make it a lot nicer to work on.
I'm going to remove the heater box and ac, and move the turbo to the front.
looking like I will have some 84/85 parts for sale when I get some more things figured out.. I just built all my intercoller pipes for a stock location turbo, now I change my mind and want to do something else:eek:

What about to the side where the AC blower is?
That way, you can modify and use the stock PS header and feed it +the X-over into the turbo.
The PS header will no longer be a restriction, have a shorter feed to the turbo for better spool, and mount any turbo you want (4 bolt with 2 header feeds).

Just thinking . . . . . . . :wink:

What about to the side where the AC blower is?
That way, you can modify and use the stock PS header and feed it +the X-over into the turbo.
The PS header will no longer be a restriction, have a shorter feed to the turbo for better spool, and mount any turbo you want (4 bolt with 2 header feeds).

Just thinking . . . . . . . :wink:[/QUOTE

TR custom parts sells some 3 bolt kenny bell style headers that both dump into the turbo. I think thats kind of what you were talking about, but not as short tubing as you were saying.. they look good, as long as they dont have problems with leaking. I'm not sure if thoes are over kill??
seems like a good price to. I kind of like the style, but I see your limited to certain down pipes