I'm seriously considering a Hellcat guys

When the weather gets better (Spring), you can drive it Brett. My wife said she would race the HC against my TTA. We need to get out to the drag strip next season and have some real fun!

That's a 10-4 I never got to the track this year with the GN. Seems like I always have something else to do. I've been reading a bit about the Hellcats and 9's are a layup with just a few bolts on's and a tune.

I talked to one of these guy's in the video and he told me the formula they use. It's pretty impressive what the Hellcat can do considering how much they weigh.

The cars aren't cheap but they have a hell of a lot of performance potential. Can you imagine what kind of times these guys will be running 10 years from now?

Neal

Six tenths can be absolved at the tree in reaction time/traction me thinks. High 8's could be seen sooner than expected in my opinion. What if Dodge started offering a AWD option on the Hellcat's, saving weight will be the only hurdle me thinks.

Just thinking out loud.

Six tenths can be absolved at the tree in reaction time/traction me thinks. High 8's could be seen sooner than expected in my opinion. What if Dodge started offering a AWD option on the Hellcat's, saving weight will be the only hurdle me thinks.

Just thinking out loud.

They need more MPH to run in the 8's. That will mean either making more H.P. or lightening up the car. The cars are really heavy, mine tipped the scale at over 4400 lbs without me in it. :rolleyes:

Neal

Yup. This is just year number 2 for HC revolution. Im already looking at pulley, tune, DR's for some DEEP 10's. All on pump gas without sacrificing any creature comforts.

IMG_0021[1].JPG

IMG_0022[1].JPG

We have a black one with an automatic on the showroom floor. It can be bought below sticker if anyone near KS is thinking about one.

I got a ride in Lou's Hello Kitty this past Saturday night.

He opened it up just a little (mind you, we were on curvy, city streets in traffic) and I read 640 HP and it just barely nipped 11lbs of boost.............but he quickly ran out of real estate and had to lift. I was still grinning a little when I got up on Sunday morning.

What a cool car!

All I heard was:

VVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMM,BAAAAH WOOOOOOOOOSH....then, within less than an 1/8th mile, he had to let out....PUH.... PUH, PUH, PPPPPPPPPPUUHHHHHH........... EXHAUST NOTE POP, POP, POP..............POPPPITY POP POP.......

It was toooooooo freekin' cool.

Last edited: