im new to and i do own a buick

EatM up

hi every one guess what im new here lol and my ride is a 84 buick regal t type and i want to say its 100% stock but who knows it needs a rebuild:mad: turbo to go figure

got pics? welcome aboard don't feel bad my gn looked like crap! when first got it alot of guys here have also, there are alot of sections in here to help you and the guys here are always willing to help out. good luck bud :)

welcome, please post pictures of your ride and welcome to the best board on the internet

i would post some pics but the couple i have is with the car dirty it has been sitting for 6 years and when i got it i had to put in a new fuel pump and it misses and has bad pistons or head gasket. and right now its in storage for the winter intill i rip out the motor sometime this winter so it might have to wait till next spring to get some good pics. nice to meet you guys

Welcome aboard. If you need to rebuild your turbo it's not hard. Kits don't cost to much either.

i was thinking on a mild build. a little bit bigger turbo, with a new engine over haul kit, chip and alky or meth. and go threw the tranny with a shift kit and a higher stall

One more post and you can add pics. Do some searches on a bigger turbo in th HA section and you'll only find one that you can use. Sorry to say that you and I have a simular problem. No other alternitives out there so I decided to make my own. Click on the second link in my sig, LOL

thats just it i have a tta turbo and motor laying at work and i riped off the turbo and its not a 3 bolt like my buick is:frown:

The 84-85 turbo is completly different from the later ones. If I remember right the TE44 is the only upgrade for the HA cars.

i can post pics now? lol i could post some up with the car dirty if everyone wants to see what a buick looks like after sitting 6 years lol

Post on up. Just so you know how, click on post reply and wait until the entire page loads. Scroll down and you'll see "manage attachments". Click on it and you can load from your puter or a URL. There is a size limit so you may have to resize them.

Welcome ot the Darkside.:cool:

Posting pics is easiers if you use photobucket as they will automaticaly be resized. Just my .02. It works well for me.

We like to see pics of everything, dirty or clean- old or new, we've got nothing better to do.;):biggrin:

here you go guys i have more pics on my phone but there to large to send

Attachments

• untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 112
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 107
  • 8523_303512050071_543010071_9378405.jpg
    8523_303512050071_543010071_9378405.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 134
Have you started reading/posting in the HA section yet? Lots of good info and you need to read the stickys there. That should help you some.

yes i have tried to look there and i cant find no info on useing a tta turbo on these ha cars. i have the tta turbo sitting right here in front of my computer i dont think it just bolts on does it? i guess i dont know what the stock ha turbo looks like