im looking

Raymond,

Spell out your desires a little better.....

Price Range

Title or No Title

High Miles or Low Miles

Show Type or Drag Type

Running or Non Running

T-Top, Solid Roof, Moon Roof

Stock or Built Engine

Stock or Built Tranny

Stock Gears or Upgraded Gears

MAF or FAST

Roll Bar / Cage or No Roll Bar / Cage

Once we have more info we can point you in the right direction

Good Luck

Ray

Project GN

Here's one for you:

Attachments

• ProjectGN.jpg
    ProjectGN.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 117
Nice Attitude...

Raymond,

Thanks for being more specific :mad:

A project to you is not the same as a project to everyone else

I know several people in SoCal that have GNs and T-Types for sale

One is not running, but the body is in great shape (would make a nice project to go back to a stock GN)

One is in pieces (was going to make it a drag car), body is kinda rough, but has decent engine mods, tranny mods & running gear

Another is a complete car, low mile car (69K miles), good paint, great body, great running, hardtop, FAST, GN1 Heads, GTQ76 Turbo,10 second street car with no cage

People go out of their way to try to provide you with sources and when we ask for clarification you come back with a smart a$$ comment

Really makes me want to help a local out

Good luck with your search

Ray

Raymond,

Another is a complete car, low mile car (69K miles), good paint, great body, great running, hardtop, FAST, GN1 Heads, GTQ76 Turbo,10 second street car with no cage

Ray

Hey isnt Gary looking for a clean, low milage fast car with track slips and dyno numbers? Sure he would be interested in this one!:biggrin:

Hey isnt Gary looking for a clean, low milage fast car with track slips and dyno numbers? Sure he would be interested in this one!:biggrin:

No! Gary specifically said he is looking for a Turbo T washed only 3 times and has only had 71 tanks full of premium unleaded . :D

At least I am not anal or anything like that. And that is way too many tanks of gas, Brent. Inside of the tank is corroded by now or something like that.

Raymond,

Thanks for being more specific :mad:

A project to you is not the same as a project to everyone else

I know several people in SoCal that have GNs and T-Types for sale

One is not running, but the body is in great shape (would make a nice project to go back to a stock GN)

One is in pieces (was going to make it a drag car), body is kinda rough, but has decent engine mods, tranny mods & running gear

People go out of their way to try to provide you with sources and when we ask for clarification you come back with a smart a$$ comment

Really makes me want to help a local out

Good luck with your search

Ray

Ray...

i don't even know why you tried......