I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Pelosi admitted Obama is running the Biden agenda. They all share the same broken speech pattern. Once you hear it
you can't stop thinking about it. They halt after every damn word. It's like a filibuster approach to disgust and bore you from listening. Lol. Barf.

You know, I never really thought about election rigging with O-Bama but it makes perfect sense in hindsight. That's how they knew they could do it to Trump. Trump got in the first time simply because no one thought he could beat Hillary so they did not have the contingency plan in place for 2016. But for 2020, they knew what to do because they already had the experience with Barry. Problem was they didn't realize how much it would take and how apparent it would be because of the scale needed to flip it. Now that they've been exposed but still got away with it, we will not have a legitimate Presidential election again unless major overhauls are done to ensure it.
Exactly! This should be posted everywhere.

You know, I never really thought about election rigging with O-Bama but it makes perfect sense in hindsight. That's how they knew they could do it to Trump. Trump got in the first time simply because no one thought he could beat Hillary so they did not have the contingency plan in place for 2016. But for 2020, they knew what to do because they already had the experience with Barry. Problem was they didn't realize how much it would take and how apparent it would be because of the scale needed to flip it. Now that they've been exposed but still got away with it, we will not have a legitimate Presidential election again unless major overhauls are done to ensure it.
You know . . Sitting here thinking . . Obama hates America for what the CIA did to his homeland Kenya. He likely set out to make America pay for the CIA sins.
Many such stories in history about vengeance.

20220706_135204.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

E92938D0-A947-435C-A883-81434CF96FC4.jpeg

25213C78-2368-456D-9CC9-5519BCF8F90A.jpeg

1657295078914.png

Guys and gals . . . Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist but . . .
I have noticed certain items are becoming very difficult to find and "rumor" has it that there may very well be a food shortage in the near future. May I suggest that you have a look at your family needs and determine if a plan for stocking non-perishable food items for 90 days makes sense. We may be heading for a recession with this administration.

Guys and gals . . . Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist but . . .
I have noticed certain items are becoming very difficult to find and "rumor" has it that there may very well be a food shortage in the near future. May I suggest that you have a look at your family needs and determine if a plan for stocking non-perishable food items for 90 days makes sense. We may be heading for a recession with this administration.
I've noticed beef prices are getting expensive here. No shortages I'm seeing here. Gas prices are through the roof tho...which will drive the price of everything up.

I've noticed beef prices are getting expensive here. No shortages I'm seeing here. Gas prices are through the roof tho...which will drive the price of everything up.
Crude is at $81 today.
Ribeyes here are $19/#. A friend is having to feed his beef herd for so long, that he's losing his ass at the sale barn.
Just today, a garden salad at our local lunch dump, was $12.00 w/ a ice tea.
Gas is $3.10 for the cheap shit.
A friend that has/had a restaurant, was seeing his cost to serve a fukin chicken wing at $1.50 EACH! :mad:
He said fuk it, and walked away from it. The weeds are taking over.
The mental midget, and the whore, are taking us down.....

Crude is at $81 today.
Ribeyes here are $19/#. A friend is having to feed his beef herd for so long, that he's losing his ass at the sale barn.
Just today, a garden salad at our local lunch dump, was $12.00 w/ a ice tea.
Gas is $3.10 for the cheap shit.
A friend that has/had a restaurant, was seeing his cost to serve a fukin chicken wing at $1.50 EACH! :mad:
He said fuk it, and walked away from it. The weeds are taking over.
The mental midget, and the whore, are taking us down.....
I had a meeting with my financial advisor today. According to them (Fidelity), we are coming OUT of a recession. Even showed me the official chart. That would be good for investors if that was the case, but not sure I am buying that.

I had a meeting with my financial advisor today. According to them (Fidelity), we are coming OUT of a recession. Even showed me the official chart. That would be good for investors if that was the case, but not sure I am buying that.
Jerryl, my stocks flat lined in the first quarter when whoever took over running the US, but picked up in the second quarter. Much of what I'm invested in is in the US, so your advisor could be correct.