I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

SF: We pay criminals not to commit crimes.

IMG_20220604_152821991_HDR.jpg

ok guess I'll be loosing some weight when restaurants forbid me with no shot. ok... goin to search for my new religion. Notagonna Eathernomore. Sound crazy enuff. Get some new Army surplus supplies :unsure::ninja:

ok guess I'll be loosing some weight when restaurants forbid me with no shot. ok... goin to search for my new religion. Notagonna Eathernomore. Sound crazy enuff. Get some new Army surplus supplies :unsure::ninja:
Same thing comes into effect up here Sept 22nd. Any restaurant that goes along with this bullshit can take a long hard suck on my ass.

Sounds like a sting operation, to me!
Remember the "free tv" sting? Sent known perps an invite, to come get the free shit. Then, when they were identified, they got a pair of cuffs. :ROFLMAO:
Probably true, but doubt they are that smart in SF.

That's not fair picking on the dumbass people that live there. Dammm !! Almost stepped in Dog **** !! No it wasn't dog !! If it was the dog it's sick :unsure: :poop:
I don't give a pass to a dumb asses who keep voting for leadership that visibly runs a city in the ground, again and again. Disgusting.