I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Sickening isn't it. I remember in vietnam they left behind billions in armor, weapons, choppers, everything imaginable which at
that time iirc vietnam the 5th best armed country in the world.
In 1941 we fought a 2 front war starting from almost nothing to winning it in 3 years and 8 months but can't defeat a hashtag bunch of north vietnamese in 14 years or a group of camel fu#kers in 20 years! Our troops are the best in the world then and now and did their jobs with bravery and honor. It's the politicians who cause these travesties. Another very sad day in our history. Now, on to the next war to enrich the elitists even more.

Sickening isn't it. I remember in vietnam they left behind billions in armor, weapons, choppers, everything imaginable which at
that time iirc vietnam the 5th best armed country in the world.
In 1941 we fought a 2 front war starting from almost nothing to winning it in 3 years and 8 months but can't defeat a hashtag bunch of north vietnamese in 14 years or a group of camel fu#kers in 20 years! Our troops are the best in the world then and now and did their jobs with bravery and honor. It's the politicians who cause these travesties. Another very sad day in our history. Now, on to the next war to enrich the elitists even more.
because the demarcates now want the wars to continue as that is how most make money.

if the people in other parts of government would get out of the way, it will not take as long.

In 1941 we fought a 2 front war starting from almost nothing to winning it in 3 years and 8 months but can't defeat a hashtag bunch of north vietnamese in 14 years or a group of camel fu#kers in 20 years!
The war was compromised by the suits, not the boots. Some of the special ops guys are suggesting that dropping in 500 troops is all it takes.

The Taliban mooie had more black hawks in their possession than most nations combined! Let that sink in.

Full Kit.jpg

Somehow, I get the feeling that even Devo knows what's going on.

May not be relevant to anything but I just thought it was cool.

but can't defeat a hashtag bunch of north Vietnamese in 14 years or a group of camel fu#kers in 20 years!
When the war is prosecuted by losers such as Westmorland, and others, victory is unlikely.
We were charged with aerial recon reporting.
Strangely, we often stayed in the barracks, as we had no chemicals to process the film.....Imagine that.:rolleyes::mad:

because the demarcates now want the wars to continue as that is how most make money.

if the people in other parts of government would get out of the way, it will not take as long.

There's lots of dirty republicons out there too. What worries me is they will start a real war to cover up
their treason, crimes and other bs.

The rubber band is stretching tighter, every day that the moron is allowed to usurp the constitution.
When it "breaks" , it won't be pretty!
Low supply = higher prices.
When prices get high enough, people will steal what they can't buy, including food.
Crime is bad enough now. Watch for the numbers to go thru the roof.