I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

3 INCH EXHUAST 5.jpg

I am not a Bite'em supporter but I think he finally done one thing right with his Executive Order concerning the right to repair and the military. I posted a video about it in my right to repair thread if you don't know what's going on.

Still doesn't mean I believe he is in the White House legitimately though. :rolleyes:

The USA has been hijacked and is currently being robbed and invaded.... nothing of this magnitude has happened since the civil war and the dems seem to be hellbent on starting another one...

I have been pondering this for awhile now but one thing keeps coming up, how in the hell can shutting down the US economy, schools, restaurants and church's possibly help them? Well if you do not agree with our agenda and will not vote for us we will destroy you and replace your monkey ass... I'm sure there are some here that thinks that is pretty far-fetched and i did too at first but think about it, they have the WH, HR Senate and most important the Military, not to mention the media, hollywood and the Elite's money... ( and ours)

I think they are counting on the 80 million+ that voted for Trump that not many will risk their physical and financial freedom to take a stand against them and they may be right... but there is one thing we can all do in May that will get their attention....:p but then again they are not too fucking bright so who knows.... but don't forget this is a class war and not a race war.
WTH ? Are the script writers reading our thread ?