I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

And of course, to be expected. Nobody wants their house burned to the ground. No way it was ever going to be a fair trial. Of course I don't understand how he can be convicted of three charges that all mean he was the cause of someone's death. Murder 2, murder 3, and manslaughter. Seems to me to be a paradox ie, if one was true then it could not be another. Hopefully he can get a re-trial in about 6 months where true justice will prevail.

Surprising they didn't charge him with spitting on the sidewalk and killing Abraham Lincoln. Hoping they let him out while waiting on appeal. So wrong to send an innocent man down the river for lack of balls. Give the jurors 24 hour protection of witness protection deal. Hope they enjoy their wages of sins.
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" I know they were jurors but they were derelict in their duty by giving into fear so the same in my view.

I have a lady that I work with that I normally like pretty well. Anyway, she was celebrating last night and saying she hopes they give him what he deserves in prison and hopefully he'll kill himself. She said she was praying he would get convicted. I thought to myself how vile she was. Praying that he would get convicted, not that there would be a fair trial and that justice would be served. (There is a difference.) Anyway, I did voice an opinion that Floyd was partially responsible for his own death and the verdict was due to the threats of the rioters. She said that the video's showed him murdering Floyd with his knee on his neck. I told her that they had videos showing that he was not on the neck and she replied everybody saw that he was. I just told her that she saw just what they (the media) wanted her to see and I left it at that. I lost a lot of respect for her even though I knew she had it in her already. It was just disheartening to see the vitriol come out like that and I realized I didn't like the lady too well last night. :(

Hey Bud, it's me, your supervisor. Don't bother showing up for work tomorrow after that racist comment. In other words, you're fired.
Can you imagine how many people would get canned if that woman or those like her went whining to their HR Dept, Joe said this.
Can't we all just get away from everything is racist and go back to some good old fashion midget tossing. :LOL:

Hey Bud, it's me, your supervisor. Don't bother showing up for work tomorrow after that racist comment. In other words, you're fired.
Can you imagine how many people would get canned if that woman or those like her went whining to their HR Dept, Joe said this.
Can't we all just get away from everything is racist and go back to some good old fashion midget tossing. :LOL:
I was wondering what I had to do to get a weekend off of work. :LOL:

Look at the size of that knife! Ho Le shit, man.:oops:
13/15 yrs old and at least 220 dressed out.
No wonder it took 4 rds to put that thing down.