I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Sad thing is it has that truth in it. I still find it difficult believing that anyone of sound mind would cast a vote for this fool. I still think a rabbit is going to be pulled from the hat.
No one voted for this potato...and there was zero enthusiasm for him when he did find his way out of his basement. No one showed up at his rallys, except Trump supporters on bullhorns heckling him.

No one voted for this potato...and there was zero enthusiasm for him when he did find his way out of his basement. No one showed up at his rallys, except Trump supporters on bullhorns heckling him.

This is why I can't see President Trump give it all over to this evil crime syndicate. Do the military people really want to follow orders from some imbecile and fight for communism. I can see this asshole's puppet masters having him start another GOD forsaken war, sending all our people there and then bringing his chinese overlords troops (un) in to police and conquer our country.

This is why I can't see President Trump give it all over to this evil crime syndicate. Do the military people really want to follow orders from some imbecile and fight for communism. I can see this asshole's puppet masters having him start another GOD forsaken war, sending all our people there and then bringing his chinese overlords troops (un) in to police and conquer our country.
It's over:

Melania Trump Releases Farewell Message That Every American Needs to See - YouTube

Sad thing is it has that truth in it. I still find it difficult believing that anyone of sound mind would cast a vote for this fool. I still think a rabbit is going to be pulled from the hat.
I wonder why we have not heard anything about the servers taken from Germany ?

Looks like McConnell intends to skin Trump. Blames him for the riot. Now there are more R senators are starting to follow McConnells lead. Word out of the WH is Trump is really worried that he will be charge by the DOJ.