I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Can't drain the swamp sitting down.
Trump being a fighter (A-Hole sometimes) is exactly why he was hired. This country doesn't need another nice guy in office right now.

I think that jared kushner has been back stabbing him all along.

As far as recounts, there have been 31 across the country since 2000. It only change three elections. There has not been a recount that showing more then 600 votes the change. When Trump won in 2016 there was a recount in Michigan. It give Trump a 131 votes more

But the system has never been corrupted like this before. Only real thing to do is a total redo of the election or 75% of the voters will think, i mean know the demonrats stole it.

If I could like this singular statement one hundred times, I would.

msm is just a mouth piece for the demonrats for years now but just outright rub your face in it now. There's good real news out there but you have to search for it and most are to busy or lazy to do so. I'm going mostly with the latter.

I really think people are starting to realize the power we have, if we actually vote wisely.

To me, the bigger concern is yhe confidence in bothbthe justice system and the voting process. That may take decades, if ever.

Just think, if the epstein files had come to light they all would of been brought down.

Interesting.
Remember when chief justice Roberts appeared to have taken a sudden left turn? Rumors and conspiracy theorist say that the "Hammer" found dirt on him and he is being squeezed. Who knows . . . He could have been watching P0rnHub.

Remember this guy?

View attachment 359818

Just imagine if Justice Scalia was Chief Justice, the tards and elitists would be shitting cinder blocks. That's why they had to eliminate him.

Yes I remember, the word harassmentwas used so much during those allegations that people changed the pronunciation from huh-rass-ment to harris-ment, bugged the crap out of me at 17 years old

OK, when I was a kid in school and even through the 80s it was called Uranus. Then it was not pc so now they call it Your-ah-nus. Guess it started when that first satellite went by it and the jokes started. Like what if we lived on Uranus instead of Earth, some sayings would take on a whole different meaning.

"I wouldn't marry him if he were the last man on Uranus"
"Hey, we're going to see Uranus, Wind and Fire, wanna go"

Just imagine if Justice Scalia was Chief Justice, the tards and elitists would be shitting cinder blocks. That's why they had to eliminate him.
Actually . . .I hope a judge can put all emotions aside and rule fairly. That may not be reality for some though.

OK, when I was a kid in school and even through the 80s it was called Uranus. Then it was not pc so now they call it Your-ah-nus. Guess it started when that first satellite went by it and the jokes started. Like what if we lived on Uranus instead of Earth, some sayings would take on a whole different meaning.

Lol innocent times... All that humor in the face of fallout shelter nuclear devistation signage every 10 feet I'm impressed

What is the deal with the western guys. They can‘t stay awake ? Pussys. My my go figure. I guess KC and me can keep it going. Lol maybe grass doc.
I ressemble that remark, I still gotta get up and go to work most days so I can't burn the midnight oil. Happy Vetrans day.

So fed up with Hannity's foaming at the mouth, and some of the other blabber mouths, such as Tarloff, Juan, Chris, et al, I've switched to Newsmax. That switch, along with an ad block addition, it's fairly calm around here.

One of my favorites.

What does the USS Enterprise have in common with toilet paper?

They both circle Uranus in search of Klingon.

What is the deal with the western guys. They can‘t stay awake ? Pussys. My my go figure. I guess KC and me can keep it going. Lol maybe grass doc.
i try and stay up....so i dont miss out on any deals...LOL...but i do my best to rattle the cage sometimes... :p but 430 am every morning catches up with ya....;)...ahhhh the divils thread....LMAO...
i will say one thing ....at least we have got to know each other pretty well ...if nothing else....