I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

The vote can be changed in THIS poll and it looks like Biden votes increased. This is surprising . . . These are without doubt good people, but I don't think they understand the weight of this election.

The vote can be changed in THIS poll and it looks like Biden votes increased. This is surprising . . . These are without doubt good people, but I don't think they understand the weight of this election.
It says in certain States you can change an early vote. The question was trending after the final debate. I'm betting Biden voters wanted to change.

I watched all 3 of Trumps rallies today. He's 74...and he's like the energizer bunny. Anyway, at the 2nd rally he asked for a show of hands for those that hadn't voted yet. 95% hadn't. You're gonna see a red tsunami on the 3rd.

If you haven't seen one of his rallies...do so. They're like a rock concert! :cool:

I watched all 3 of Trumps rallies today. He's 74...and he's like the energizer bunny. Anyway, at the 2nd rally he asked for a show of hands for those that hadn't voted yet. 95% hadn't. You're gonna see a red tsunami on the 3rd.

If you haven't seen one of his rallies...do so. They're like a rock concert! :cool:
I love his rallies and he’s actually pretty funny. I can’t wait to vote next week

I was within a half mile (as crow flies) of the first (Allentown). I could hear the crowd. Side streets packed with cars for about a mile. They had large remote parking lot and busses. And, it was only announced last week, with the final location only a couple days ago. They wouldn't let him speak at the airport.

OK, how about the story that as of 2021 Canada will remove on their money the phrase, "Legal tender for all debts public and private. Set up for the new all tracking digital currency?

Well, Scoob?

Vas ist los?

Well, Scoob?

Vas ist los?

Ah, sprechen sie deutsche?
Ich heiBe Heinz. lol.
First year of German in 7th grade the Fraulein made us pick names and she did it a-z of last names with a going first.
So when it got down to me it was either Heinz or Fritz.

Saw that, must be all the people who voted for Trump want to go plugs after hearing he'll raise their taxes and he's mr. big in the organization. :LOL:
OK, how about the story that as of 2021 Canada will remove on their money the phrase, "Legal tender for all debts public and private. Set up for the new all tracking digital currency?
It's getting scary up here.
Saw that, must be all the people who voted for Trump want to go plugs after hearing he'll raise their taxes and he's mr. big in the organization. :LOL:

Wonder what prime minister soy boy would do if the western 4 provinces said they were seceding to the U.S. There was talk of that for a while being pissed off being ordered around by Ottawa and stealing "their" oil wealth and resources.
Than that pos soy fag letting china setup underwater listening buoys to hear our subs leaving and entering Puget Sound. Surprised Trump has ordered them torpedoed.
So if Trump wins c'mon down. :D If plugs wins we'll c'mon up. :cry:
Love how the libtards are crying mega tears over Amy Barrett becoming an Associate Justice today. :)

There's a lady I work with who is originally from Canada. She is married to a local guy and holds dual citizenship. She is close to retirement and is talking about moving back to Canada because things are so bad down here. She just doesn't believe that it's crazy up there too. All she can think about is getting away from Trump and back to free healthcare.