I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Good lord you are wrong, even Fox would not report this shit because even they could not find it credible. The Ukrainian President stated yesterday it has become a collage industry to sell fake stories and photo shop pictures. What you are talking about was for sale last year for five millions dollars for the dumb ass Americans to buy. Do you guys not know that. It’s become a big deal now now because Trump is losing.

Sorry but these are facts. Look how the msm refuses to post anything about what disgusting things demonrats do but when a republican gets caught its front pages news for weeks. Remember too that it's not just demonrats doing this but no doubt republicans also but to a much lesser extent. You have to read reliable news sites because the big networks won't touch it since many there are most likely part of it. The Bible says "We do not fight against the flesh but the powers of evil", not exact but you get the point.
The british papers seem to be more open to telling the news. Do a little research and in no time you'll be totally ready to puke as to what these evil scumbags do.

Jerry you stated this thread, I think it should be taken down. Why there are crazy people on here I will call Shane tomorrow and say as such. I’m done. Will not post anything else. Good luck with your new world

Jerry you stated this thread, I think it should be taken down. Why there are crazy people on here I will call Shane tomorrow and say as such. I’m done. Will not post anything else. Good luck with your new world

I'm having a hard time understanding your position here.

Just like I said to KC a while back, take a breath, a big deep breath.

It's not that bad, there are just different perspectives here, you may disagree with most, but I don't feel anyone has been overtly disrespectful to one another here.

12 days away from D-day and ALL that's been said here, and NOW you want to call Shane and "shut it down"? Seems kinda like a "Facebook", "Twitter" shut it down "I just don't agree" like, dick bag move. At least it does to me...........Am I wrong?

You think that's justified, really?

Last edited:
Just like I said to KC a while back, take a breath, a big deep breath.

It's not that bad, there are just different perspectives here, you may disagree with most, but I don't feel anyone has been overtly disrespectful to another here.

12 days away from D-day and ALL that's been said here, and NOW you want to call Shane and "shut it down"? Seems kinda "Facebook", "Twitter" shut it down like to me...........
Only because you have folks on here that think doing bad things to children
is ok to post. That’s a damn bridge to far. That’s fucking BS

Only because you have folks on here that think doing bad things to children
is ok to post. That’s a damn bridge to far. That’s fucking BS

What's WRONG is people doing creepy, bad things to female children, no matter who they are. Or females as a gender.

Sniff, Sniff.................. "Get away from me CREEP"!

At least SHE was honorable on that stage.

#2 shows Joe as the freekin' CREEP he really is.

Deny it!

Last edited:
Why is this asshole Biden getting a pass from most of the world?

"I'm not Trump." That's why.

And NOTHING else.

Why is that?

Why is it that the newest "news" shows him to be "Not the man" he portrays himself to be.

That's what I am seeing. And that news, IT IS DISTURBING, to say the least.

Bridge too far.......... HAAAARRUMPHH

Last edited:

\
you posted on this thread after this post........you have the credibility of a dem

dont let all the corruption ....get you guys....it will never end ...but at some point we dream of it coming to an end ...this will only happen when all is lost... and every one is struggling to eat and survive....it has gotten to far out of control...

Far out of control ain't the word no sacrifice no decorum no conservation let's just rip every bit of meat off the bone n talk toxic shit with no consequences ya rock on

Well . . . Lol
FB, TW*** and G**** have more money each than all of us combined in a lifetime. They also have very strict algorithms and monitor everything.

Now, what was posted isn't shit KC or myself made up. We only shared what was posted on those sites and it's all over the internet. Now . . . If we want to shut down a thread for something that's all over the internet, go ahead. Be my guest, but don't shoot the messengers.

Besides: In no way did anyone condone child trafficking or sexy trafficking. On the contrary actually, and its sickening . . . . So don't get shit twisted.