I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

California Dreaming

Not only did California Gov. Gavin Newsom survive the recall election, the vote margin was tilted so far in his favor by Wednesday morning that he’s likely to see the results as a mandate to issue another round of harsh pandemic rules. What is certain is that he will consider it a signal to press the Blue State agenda that’s made California a miserable experience for so many.

Recalling a Democratic governor in a state where roughly twice as many Democrats are registered to vote as Republicans was always going to be a nearly impossible task. At one time, polls indicated Newsom could be ousted. It appeared a chance to climb out of the wreckage had arrived. But in the final poll that matters, voters changed the narrative. On the morning after, results were showing 64% said no to the recall, only 36% said yes.

It wouldn’t be loco to think that Newsom is now going to seek revenge on those who voted to remove him. A likely place to start is to put California back under a tight and unforgiving pandemic lockdown regime even though it had never fully escaped Newsom’s iron fist over the summer. If not for the heat he felt from the recall polls, the life-has-been-handed-to-him governor would have surely reinstated the freedom-robbing policies he had ordered in 2020 after the Delta variant arrived in June.

There are exceptions, of course, but generally speaking, Newsom’s constituents are supportive of lockdowns, mask mandates, and government-required coronavirus vaccinations, while those who voted to rid themselves of this meddlesome prince of privilege were hungry for the liberties he’d so cruelly taken. Now he’s free to punish those who dared challenge him, and will do so with the gushing approval of the affluent progressives of California who are his most ardent supporters.

The recall effort began before the pandemic, but Newsom’s rules – and high-profile hypocrisy – fueled it. The governor himself wildly and irresponsibly said the recall election was ”a matter of life and death.” He was primarily referring to the possible election of radio talk show host Larry Elder, the runaway leader as the choice to replace Newsom in the event a majority chose yes on the recall question.

Elder represented the shrinking number of Californians who know, not just believe, that freedom is important. After years of a persistent pummeling of their rights by government, they were quickly drawn to support a candidate who said if he was elected, he would repeal “right away” any “facemask mandates and vaccine mandates,” should they remain.

“Then I’ll break for breakfast,” he added.

Newsom’s “reelection” also ensures that California will continue to be hostile to businesses, break the middle class’ back with taxes, and waste precious time and resources imagining that it can impact the climate. Fire, drought, and blackouts will be allowed to ruin a once-golden state, housing and just plain daily living will grow ever more costly, and the homelessness problem will remain unresolved.

Under another year of Newsom, and probably four more after that, the well-documented flight of companies and residents will accelerate, leaving California with an hour-glass economy made up of the extremely rich and the desperate poor, the latter forever serving the former. Apparently that’s exactly the sort of society Democrats inside and out of California want.

— Written by the I&I Editorial Board

Looks like Cali is keeping Newsome. No sympathy for the ones who keep voting this kind of scum in. They get what they ask for.....

California Gov. Gavin Newsom beats back GOP-led recall

Really no surprise here, there were signs of mass fraud weeks before election day. Only people that should
get mail in ballots are military, traveling workers and shut ins. But only with proof.
Time for a full Arizona still audit for CA. If they really did vote for keeping the snake then I guess the big one is
the only thing that can possibly save CA from itself.
It might not be a bad idea for all GOD fearing people to get away from that coastal area if possible. And turbo buick owners of course. Sad thing is a lot of good America loving people will perish with the bad.

What they should do is to start the whole process over again. Just like they impeached Trump twice. Start the recall again. Keep him so tied up trying to keep his job that he can't mess anything up.
Exactly, just like a teamster election and the employees keep voting until the company and onion (not a misspelling and they seem to be in bed together) get the result they want.

Be careful what you say!

DSCN0584.JPG

California Dreaming

Not only did California Gov. Gavin Newsom survive the recall election, the vote margin was tilted so far in his favor by Wednesday morning that he’s likely to see the results as a mandate to issue another round of harsh pandemic rules. What is certain is that he will consider it a signal to press the Blue State agenda that’s made California a miserable experience for so many.

It wouldn’t be loco to think that Newsom is now going to seek revenge on those who voted to remove him. A likely place to start is to put California back under a tight and unforgiving pandemic lockdown regime even though it had never fully escaped Newsom’s iron fist over the summer. If not for the heat he felt from the recall polls, the life-has-been-handed-to-him governor would have surely reinstated the freedom-robbing policies he had ordered in 2020 after the Delta variant arrived in June.

There are exceptions, of course, but generally speaking, Newsom’s constituents are supportive of lockdowns, mask mandates, and government-required coronavirus vaccinations, while those who voted to rid themselves of this meddlesome prince of privilege were hungry for the liberties he’d so cruelly taken. Now he’s free to punish those who dared challenge him, and will do so with the gushing approval of the affluent progressives of California who are his most ardent supporters.

— Written by the I&I Editorial Board

He's already talking about it.

LOL, all you guys would tap that in a heartbeat if you walked in and she was laying on your bed.
I would but the first thing I'd have to do is put a ball gag in her mouth to shut her up. :ROFLMAO: Then big Daddy drives it home.
And I'm not talking about the buick! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, Tbh, I probably would too but not until I sacked it and then I'd still make her pretend to be Monica and mess up her dress. Would not want any chance that THAT could become my baby mama. :oops:

Good Cop Story
The police department in the small hill country town of Kerrville, Texas, reported finding a man's body last Saturday, in the early evening, in the Pedernales River near the state highway-87 bridge. The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.
The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Fredericksburg. When he was found, he was wearing black fishnet stockings, 10 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, dazzel dust on his eyelids, 2 1/2 inch false eyelashes, and a Biden T-shirt.

The police removed the Biden T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.
Police do care.