I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Now here's the difference between our current President Donald Trump and the fake administrator pretending to be and who hates the military and all those in it. What's not to love about President DJT!

Discussion point;
Bidens' gun control laws are unconstitutional (old news) and therefore can't be enforced at the state level.

If a state decides to enforce Bidens gun control laws, it is still unconstitutional, but at that point, it will be done.

One huge pile of steaming crap: Black man killed by police in Minnesota was 'amazing, loving kid'

KEY PARAGRAPH: Wright was shot on Sunday in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, after being pulled over for what police said was an expired car registration. Officers then discovered there was a warrant out for Wright’s arrest, and one officer accidentally drew her pistol instead of her Taser during a struggle with Wright....

One huge pile of steaming crap: Black man killed by police in Minnesota was 'amazing, loving kid'

KEY PARAGRAPH: Wright was shot on Sunday in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, after being pulled over for what police said was an expired car registration. Officers then discovered there was a warrant out for Wright’s arrest, and one officer accidentally drew her pistol instead of her Taser during a struggle with Wright....
And, so far they've burned, looted, and many have been arrested. Ya, right. They were out on bond in 20 minutes.
ONLY 1 way to control a riot....Japanese style!

I've seen them do it. May Day riots when I was in the USAF.
These folks don't screw around.
They'll bust your skull and throw you in a van...

Discussion point;
Bidens' gun control laws are unconstitutional (old news) and therefore can't be enforced at the state level.

If a state decides to enforce Bidens gun control laws, it is still unconstitutional, but at that point, it will be done.

IIrc it's the federal governments job to make sure that our constitutional rights are observed by the states.
A lot of these state governments would love to do away with our rights but are still bound by our laws from doing so but trying their best to.