I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Coming to the middle and compromise means only that conservatives and republicans (not rinos) give up all they believe in and agree with the tards. Reminds me of the old, "Everyone wants sensible gun control" with 20,000+ gun laws on the books already.
nothing to do with that...just a good message and commercial for a change...go buy a jeep and see America...every laundry mat on the way ...LOL

nothing to do with that...just a good message and commercial for a change...go buy a jeep and see America...every laundry mat on the way ...LOL

But there is no middle ground with the tards. The commercial sounded nice but we know what and who it was aimed at. There's always a leftist message in there.
And what's wrong with laundry mats. :ROFLMAO:

But there is no middle ground with the tards. The commercial sounded nice but we know what and who it was aimed at. There's always a leftist message in there.
And what's wrong with laundry mats. :ROFLMAO:
Agreed. It's easy to say let's meet in the middle when you think you already occupy the middle and won't have to give up anything. The left thinks it's viewpoints are the rational ones and the right are the one's who's ideas are extreme. It is compliance, not compromise they seek. On the surface the message of this ad seems harmless and like it is intended to heal but there are subtle things that stand out after you think about them. First thing is this isn't actually a commercial to sell any product. This is a purely political ad. No where do they tout the virtues or value of their products. Then there is the jab at the right when they say the Reunited States of America. Basically saying it was the right that was pulling America away from it's values but now the Democrats are pulling it back together. The intent is to give the conservatives the feeling of well, maybe I should not be so hard nosed because that sounds reasonable and rational. It appeals to the right's sense of fair play and the fact that we know sometimes you have to give a little to get a little. Our problem is that we will give a little and not get anything, but yet we will say that's okay, next time we will get our due only to have the same thing happen next time too. This is what the left is counting on. Our desire to get along. This ad is also designed to appeal to the blue collar type who are typically Trump supporters. I didn't see anything in here about people in the city with there fancy clothes and their Starbucks coffee meeting at the church in the middle with the blue collar guy driving an old Jeep and drinking greasy spoon coffee. Sorta like they expect us to do all of the meeting and oh wait, that's right, I forgot, the left is not too keen on churches either, not like Christians are.

I am usually not one for shooting the messenger because usually the messenger is a lowly grunt that has no choice. Springsteen is not a grunt. He is one of the elite. Having him to do this commercial is sort of akin to "Let them eat cake". Because after all, he promised to move if Trump was re-elected but yet, he can tell me I am the one who needs to meet in the middle. That and he is about as blue collar as I am Bill Gates rich. I am usually not a betting man but I would bet you that this commercial would not have been made if Trump had been re-elected and I promise you that if it was then it wouldn't have been Bruce that made it. Apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way either...

Agreed. It's easy to say let's meet in the middle when you think you already occupy the middle and won't have to give up anything. The left thinks it's viewpoints are the rational ones and the right are the one's who's ideas are extreme. It is compliance, not compromise they seek. On the surface the message of this ad seems harmless and like it is intended to heal but there are subtle things that stand out after you think about them. First thing is this isn't actually a commercial to sell any product. This is a purely political ad. No where do they tout the virtues or value of their products. Then there is the jab at the right when they say the Reunited States of America. Basically saying it was the right that was pulling America away from it's values but now the Democrats are pulling it back together. The intent is to give the conservatives the feeling of well, maybe I should not be so hard nosed because that sounds reasonable and rational. It appeals to the right's sense of fair play and the fact that we know sometimes you have to give a little to get a little. Our problem is that we will give a little and not get anything, but yet we will say that's okay, next time we will get our due only to have the same thing happen next time too. This is what the left is counting on. Our desire to get along. This ad is also designed to appeal to the blue collar type who are typically Trump supporters. I didn't see anything in here about people in the city with there fancy clothes and their Starbucks coffee meeting at the church in the middle with the blue collar guy driving an old Jeep and drinking greasy spoon coffee. Sorta like they expect us to do all of the meeting and oh wait, that's right, I forgot, the left is not too keen on churches either, not like Christians are.

I am usually not one for shooting the messenger because usually the messenger is a lowly grunt that has no choice. Springsteen is not a grunt. He is one of the elite. Having him to do this commercial is sort of akin to "Let them eat cake". Because after all, he promised to move if Trump was re-elected but yet, he can tell me I am the one who needs to meet in the middle. That and he is about as blue collar as I am Bill Gates rich. I am usually not a betting man but I would bet you that this commercial would not have been made if Trump had been re-elected and I promise you that if it was then it wouldn't have been Bruce that made it. Apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way either...

very intuitive my friend...I feel for it...I guess im just fed up with the insanity right now...and searching/hoping for some good to prevail....

very intuitive my friend...I feel for it...I guess im just fed up with the insanity right now...and searching/hoping for some good to prevail....

Ya know, Matthew 24 talks about all these things we are seeing now, wars, natural disasters, pestilence, etc, Jesus Said, "See that ye are not troubled for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet" So we try to remember that and keep our wits about us and pray to get through.
We are now actually seeing prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes if we look.

If Trump is only impeached so he can't run and win in 2024, what does that tell us about the will of the people?

If Trump is only impeached so he can't run and win in 2024, what does that tell us about the will of the people?
The "will" of the people is not part of the equation.
The congressional swamp dwellers vote what's best for their interests, not yours/mine.
When was the last time one of these scumbags really polled their constituents, before voting?
Remember the 2 wolves and the sheep?
LOTS of other cliché's, that apply.......

well...I gotta get ready for some real heavy hitters Friday....thought id share with yall ....got word of denny Hamlin and Micheal Jordan ...coming to play my course Friday...along with some PGA tour raters with some big whigs from some up north courses ...I believe oakmont and congressional...anyways nothing new to me from being at World golf village before here....met couple celebs in my day ...at golf tourneys .....but I was thinking what would jerryl do...LOL....gonna have to drive the GN in of Friday...and show MJ a real car...hell he might buy it ...then ill go to first tee and ask MJ ...you got 10k on the course record...it was shot by one of my pro's back in the day.. a 63 ....but only counts from the back tees ...and these boys wanna play the gold ...one in front of the back...LOL....gonna be some big money going down...get your cigars ready....and I will personally set up the course on Friday IE cut all the pin placements ...:p....well see how they do after daddy sets it up ...I am fair but FIRM...dont worry KC ill get you an autographed pair of underwear and matching basket ball...;)

well...I gotta get ready for some real heavy hitters Friday....thought id share with yall ....got word of denny Hamlin and Micheal Jordan ...coming to play my course Friday...along with some PGA tour raters with some big whigs from some up north courses ...I believe oakmont and congressional...anyways nothing new to me from being at World golf village before here....met couple celebs in my day ...at golf tourneys .....but I was thinking what would jerryl do...LOL....gonna have to drive the GN in of Friday...and show MJ a real car...hell he might buy it ...then ill go to first tee and ask MJ ...you got 10k on the course record...it was shot by one of my pro's back in the day.. a 63 ....but only counts from the back tees ...and these boys wanna play the gold ...one in front of the back...LOL....gonna be some big money going down...get your cigars ready....and I will personally set up the course on Friday IE cut all the pin placements ...:p....well see how they do after daddy sets it up ...I am fair but FIRM...dont worry KC ill get you an autographed pair of underwear and matching basket ball...;)

The autographed underwear (real signature, not a skid mark) would be nice to hang on the mantle but you can forget the balls. :ROFLMAO: