I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

That was a construction crew headed to Beijing Biden's house. They are remodeling his basement, to look like the oval office, so he'll feel safe, during his brief tenure as the terrorist in charge, of the destruction of the USA.:mad:
Yes come to think of it one of the humvees had 16 aluminum extension ladders stacked on top capped off with a wheelbarrow.

Yes come to think of it one of the humvees had 16 aluminum extension ladders stacked on top capped off with a wheelbarrow.
Gee, doesn't he feel comfortable using a green screen background when they CGI his 'Office of the President -Elect'?
We ALL know that IS NOT a real 'office'. It's just a title until the ceremony.

Yep. Our first one had the bells on the top/outer side of the box.
From 10 yrs old, I was on a rural farm.
Our first fone was a crank style. Turning the crank, generated a signal to the switchboard "up in town".
U told the operator, who would then "connect" you.
70+ yrs later, I can't remember what I had for dinner last nite, but I remember the "important" things, such as the fone "number". It was 2 shorts and a long. Later, we got a really new technology, a dial fone..it was 2406.
FUN TIMES! Sad to see they are forever gone.:cry:

We had the party line too, never got a private one until around 69-70 iirc. 2 short rings for ours and that phone was big and heavy and like a model T you could get any color as long as it was black.. Had to tell the operator what number you wanted. Phone numbers had 2 letters in front of numbers, ours were TR and they stood for a word, like TR was Trojan (not the rubber but maybe, who knows, someone with a sense humor).
In 68 my brother got shot in the leg while hunting with a friend and by luck took one of the walkie-talkies with him. So went to call the police and the party line was busy, 2 old bags gossiping. Had a hard time convincing them it was an emergency and took them 5 minutes to get off the line.

Gee, doesn't he feel comfortable using a green screen background when they CGI his 'Office of the President -Elect'?
We ALL know that IS NOT a real 'office'. It's just a title until the ceremony.
That old pos biden is such a wimp-pussy he's going to have a virtual inauguration and parade.
Of course that's all in his wet dreams at Gitmo.

So we have 10 days to prove this wrong.
The Keebler Elf Jeff Sessions fucked trump harder than anybody. There should have been no recusal and he should have come in and shut down the nonsense Russia crap.
So once the Russia crap ended and once the “peachment (Maxine pronunciation)” crap was over, Trump should have gone full animal in tearing down the swamp. Instead he talked about the stock market and unemployment. I don’t give two fucks about the stock market, he missed a huge opportunity to correct things (he should have thought one term).
In our system of government, up until now anyways, public opinion rules. PERIOD. There is no law for impeachment, reelection, right or wrong, successes or failure in the political spectrum other than public opinion. Once you break the system then we are just like any other banana republic. Good luck antifa/BLM scum once the constitution no longer matters!
The next election will tell the tale, but on top of that we need a third non-party. If you dump the fags, womb scrappers, and unadulterated money grubbers - you have a true populist party, that might give us a few more good years in the sun if it could gain traction.
Limbaugh likes to talk about the failed communist type setup with regard to the pilgrims. That is true. He does not seem to mention that the pilgrim government also slapped price controls on ships pulling in to sell needed items to the settlement. They were not going to be gouged by money grubbing (capitalist) scum. The US was founded on individual liberty not unadulterated capitalism!
The election was stolen, Biden will be president. Our form of government had all of the checks to halt this, and the people in power lacked the balls to implement.
Get ready for a battle if you want liberty over oligarchs masquerading utopian collectivists (The ancient ploy for the retard). Nobody is coming to the rescue, people need to stand up.
Biden takes office 1/20/2021.
Come 1/21/2021 if this does not matter, I will happily admit I was wrong.

The crazy squaw mayor of dc said she was going to have the NG stay there until after the inauguration, (President Trump's)
Doubt if they have anything to do with President Trump's plan, he'll be using the best of the best for this.
Hard to say right now, as the inauguration is online.

Hard to say right now, as the inauguration is online.

Let all who love America and freedom pray to GOD and His Son Jesus to set this right and to keep President Trump and all those around him fighting this safe. This is for the whole enchilada this time and winner takes all.
We have the most powerful weapon in the universe in God and Jesus and this is what evil fears most.