I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

my goodness , pity you, didn’t say I was rich, can’t help the wife, maybe she should stop trying help people stay alive. To say you are lowly, I never said something that shity. You did
y
One last thing, everyone is intitled to believe what they believe. Why should anyone say you should believe what I believe. You talk about money, you support a guy that has more money then anybody you know. By the way I remember giving money to you when someone put salt in you gas tank some years ago

Someday there will be a 10 part TV series, or a 10 hour movie on this election.
Based on a true story:
Va-Gina Borne, clandestine CIA agent, saves US from usurper in the white house, Agent Orange.

I would like to hear a few examples of outright lies Trump has told. I hear him being called a liar constantly in the news.

He's repeated things that are inaccurate but I haven't caught him in a blatant lie yet.

He talks about Obama sending a plane load of money to Iran and it's true but he is leaving out important details that surround the story. This story is half true but definitely not a lie

Watch for it? Really?

No one has been doing that since November 3rd?

Where the fuck have you been, Chuck? :ROFLMAO:

I know you've been around here......
You evidently had too much fermented cactus juice, when you responded. :LOL:
Watch for it = watch for the "deflections, lies, and innuendo".

I saw something briefly in passing, I believe it was a y-tube comment somewhere, that basically said that Barr's "No evidence" statement is part of the plan. I didn't quite understand how but basically it said that with DOJ bringing charges it would keep this in civilian court but if the DOJ was not involved then parts of the issue would be able to be heard in a military tribunal. Anyone heard this that may be able to explain it a little better?

I think the reason we don't see it anymore is little johnny is sitting all day eating and playing video games in the basement getting fat and lazier. Ever notice also that kids are so lazy they haven't waited at the driveway for the bus. Oh, it's too cold, oh, it's too hot, oh, it's sprinkling out, oh, there's half inch of snow on the driveway. How many remember your bus driver telling you to meet halfway between the 2 stops because he wasn't stopping 200 yards apart.
I'm talking parents/adults too.. makes an impression on a young kid when they see adults getting along and having fun. Remember when your doorbell rang u ran to the front door to see who it was, now it rings and e eryone hides till they leave lol

Barr isn't doing anything because he's simply collecting a pay cheque. He has more money than he knows what to do with. From a physical stand point he's so fat, old and out of shape that he's so slow he can't get out of his own way. He has absolutely no drive...zero. Trump should have hired someone that was younger and had the testicular fortitude to want to make a name for himself.

I saw something briefly in passing, I believe it was a y-tube comment somewhere, that basically said that Barr's "No evidence" statement is part of the plan. I didn't quite understand how but basically it said that with DOJ bringing charges it would keep this in civilian court but if the DOJ was not involved then parts of the issue would be able to be heard in a military tribunal. Anyone heard this that may be able to explain it a little better?
Time will tell, 12/14 approaching quickly.

I received this link from a friend a few days ago. I put it on the back burner because it's about 50 minutes of audio. It starts off a little too theatrical for me but it turns around. I believe this guy has it right and I would recommend listening. It appears to have been made a day or two before the election so it's not something that's been thrown together for post-election clicks.

May be an opportunity to hear what they have and decide if it's credible or not

Live stream was a let down. Nothing new and in reality It may have hurt more than help.

Lot’s of strange shit happening, things could pivot on a dime. McInerney, Flynn, and Wood all calling for martial law. Trump had his little speech calling out the fraud and he sounded resolute. For the first time in my life I am seriously thinking about stocking up on some food. This is all a result of the lockdowns and the crazy response to the CCP virus enabling the theft along with the TDS governors and mayors. Best thing could happen for the country now would be to cancel the frigging lockdowns get back to normal work/life, invalidate the election let the congress vote, and absolutely crush any protest that appears to be the least bit violent, and I mean crush it.

Lot’s of strange shit happening, things could pivot on a dime. McInerney, Flynn, and Wood all calling for martial law. Trump had his little speech calling out the fraud and he sounded resolute. For the first time in my life I am seriously thinking about stocking up on some food. This is all a result of the lockdowns and the crazy response to the CCP virus enabling the theft along with the TDS governors and mayors. Best thing could happen for the country now would be to cancel the frigging lockdowns get back to normal work/life, invalidate the election let the congress vote, and absolutely crush any protest that appears to be the least bit violent, and I mean crush it.
Crush any protests that are violent, and I mean crush it. Totally agree. One last thought, if there was fraud that turn this election, whoever came up with the process to pulled it off — what I don’t get why go after Georgia with no more electorally votes they have, Nevada, and Arizona the Same way. When Florida was already a toss up it could have been a whole lot easier. Only four states involved. Instead of six ?

"invalidate the election let the Congress vote".........

You somehow think the outcome would be any different?

Congress? Really?

Totally agree on the CRUSH the even least bit violent protests, though. Let the cops vent a little pent up frustration on the BLM/Antifa folk and let them bitch all they want. If you're not part of the protest, stay the fuck clear of it. They escalate, well, "we" escalate.

Last edited:
Crush any protests that are violent, and I mean crush it. Totally agree. One last thought, if there was fraud that turn this election, whoever came up with the process to pulled it off — what I don’t get why go after Georgia with no more electorally votes they have, Nevada, and Arizona the Same way. When Florida was already a toss up it could have been a whole lot easier. Only four states involved. Instead of six ?

Florida is quite the mix of people and really should have been a good example of other states. I think Ron DeSantis is the reason everything went smoothly here. Trump crushed Biden in Florida

11 days guys.

We need someone to come forward with some proof, real proof. Enough with talking about poker hands.

It's time.

What do you guys have? I want Trump to win but............ and not trying to be a wise ass, but ............. it's getting wearisome. Very, very wearisome. We're Waiting.

And no, after all the Trump legal shut downs and complete and definite defeats, I'm no longer optimistic, not so much at all.

View attachment

Last edited: