I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Ray, put down the bottle and step away from the keyboard.

Let me tell you that I respect the fact that you have been in this thread from the beginning and you haven't been shy about sharing your opinions, not like Gene who was too afraid to be here until after the election when he thinks he has a winner and just shows up to troll. First if you don't think there are opposing "factions" in our government that have their own agenda and would be willing to use force to defend said agenda then I truly believe you are as naive as anyone I have ever known. Just because they work for the government doesn't mean they aren't mean, evil, and violent criminals. Now does this mean this is true? No, but you have at least to admit that it is a possibility. Jerryl has done just as good as any of the media companies is giving us stuff to digest and although he has his opinions he has always said that we need to make our own decisions.

I am also about fed up with your war stories. Don't get me wrong, I am proud and supportive of anyone who has served our country but in life we are just as much a product of our environments as anything. You are not the only Veteran here and just because your life circumstances put you into some shitty situations does not make you better or braver than anyone else here. In fact, I believe I heard you were drafted. I volunteered, as has everyone that has served since around 1972. I will admit that I was lucky enough that all of my service was during peacetime but that in no way means I would not have went into battle. I knew what that enlistment asked of me and I accepted that responsibility. I also have scars that will be with me till my grave that were received in the service of Uncle Sam. Not from conflict with the enemy but painful and permanent just the same. Sure you can say you are tough because you survived a war but stop dumping on other people just because they didn't have to. Trump sort of said the same thing about McCain. He wasn't a hero just because he was captured. He was just damn unlucky. I would like to think any man here would rise to the occasion if life forced them in to the same circumstances. Now I have to admit that I have never had to kill anyone but I have a job where it is still a possibility that one day I might and I have had to fight for my life but thankfully back-up arrived and saved my ass. I have walked daily among some of the worst of society knowing there was a chance I would not go home again. It is a job not everyone would do and I am proud to do it.

You are also not the only one with a Politician in the family. I don't think I have told anyone here before but my wife was a cousin of a famous top level politician who has been mentioned in this thread several times. Her mother and him played together when they were children. Her family are big Democrats and she thought it was funny that she married me and turned Republican. Now, personally, I have never met the man but I can tell you that I would not believe him if he told me the house was on fire and he was standing there with a can of gas and a match. I don't think he could tell the truth no matter how inconvenient it was. Politicians would never lie or withhold the truth, would they?

Speaking of my wife, I lost her early last year after a five year battle with colon cancer. She was only 39. Now Ray, I understand you have some health issues. I know how hard that can be on your loved ones. One thing my wife never did was to take it out on the people who loved her. No matter how bad she felt she always had a smile. You would not believe how many people have told us that her attitude made a difference in their lives. She made it a point to feel good even when she was feeling bad and people really noticed. I get the feeling that you want everyone else to feel your pain and misery. I cannot say that I understand what you are going through but please understand how much your attitude affects those around you, especially your wife. I know your wife is a doctor and has lost patients but she has never lost you before. This is a whole different ballgame for her. My wife kept her hope until the end and I don't want you to give up either. Miracles happen so don't write yourself off yet.

Point is, LIFE SUCKS. Sometimes you get a good hand, sometimes you get a bad hand but you've got to play what you were dealt. The outcome of this election is very important and a very serious issue but that doesn't mean you have to take it so seriously. So lighten up Ray.

P.S. I'm sorry but I have to assume that if you received a PM to get off this site it's so you will stop embarrassing yourself with that defeatist attitude you have. ;)

I have some friends that were drafted about the same time as Ray but they lucked out per say, 2 went to Europe, 1 to Japan and 1 to Alaska. Doesn't make what they did any less important and their lives were on the line everyday. My Bro spent 18 year in the Marines and he said there were always people dying from accidents but never reported, Harriers are an extremely difficult plane to fly. Another was in England and was on a detail that would go to crash sites of usually an F-111 to clean up and if unlucky help look for body parts.

Stories have been popping up today that old plugs went to see McConnell because he wants to concede and wants pardons for him and his pos family since there's some pretty damning evidence being presented. Also that pos gina haskel was arrested in germany for treason and could be on her way to Gitmo or rumor she was offed. News source for the plugs story is the same one (Lude, spelling?) that first reported the famous laptop. We can only hope this pans out especially with the reports of the server being seized and Deaths of true patriots lost.
#ginahaspel - Twitter Search / Twitter

View attachment 360342

“Before our white brothers came to civilize us we had no jails. Therefore we had no criminals. You can’t have criminals without a jail. We had no locks or keys, and so we had no thieves. If a man was so poor that he had no horse, tipi or blanket, someone gave him these things. We were to uncivilized to set much value on personal belongings. We wanted to have things only in order to give them away. We had no money, and therefore a man’s worth couldn’t be measured by it. We had no written law, no attorneys or politicians, therefore we couldn’t cheat. We really were in a bad way before the white men came, and I don’t know how we managed to get along without these basic things which, we are told, are absolutely necessary to make a civilized society.”
- RedHawk -

I have to disagree to a degree. The tribes were long before any europeans came looting, pillaging, killing and stealing from each others' tribes and taking over their land. We just had a better more efficient way of doing it. They were no saints with their love of not just killing their opponents but torturing them to death. But they had unwritten law and their chiefs and medicine men were with great power to arbitrate disagreements along with a hierarchy of usually the oldest men since they were seen as with the most wisdom.
You know, kind of like you, Jerryl, Ray, Scooby myself and a few others on here. :LOL:

Indian Chief ‘Two Eagles’ was asked by a white U.S. government official, “you have observed the white man for 90 years. You’ve seen his wars and his technological advances. You’ve seen his progress, and the damage he’s done.” The Chief nodded in agreement. The official continued, “Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?” The Chief stared at the government official then replied, “When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work. Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.” Then the chief leaned back and smiled, “Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.”

He was getting old and forgot giving women the right to vote. o_O

Stories have been popping up today that old plugs went to see McConnell because he wants to concede and wants pardons for him and his pos family since there's some pretty damning evidence being presented. Also that pos gina haskel was arrested in germany for treason and could be on her way to Gitmo or rumor she was offed. News source for the plugs story is the same one (Lude, spelling?) that first reported the famous laptop. We can only hope this pans out especially with the reports of the server being seized and Deaths of true patriots lost.

Ummmmm, I gotta call BULLSHIT. But I could be wrong. :cool:

That cunt running mate of his would NEVER let anything like this happen. Oh, NO Joe! Not in MY Administration!

Again, Biden, not MY President.

Last edited:
It sounds like the majority of AZ voters want Biden/Harris as POTUS. It is what it is right?

I disagree with your tongue-in-cheek assessment, at least I think that's what it is, but "somehow" that seems to be the case............ Fuck me and at least half of AZ. :cautious: Maybe more........

I disagree with your tongue-in-cheek assessment, at least I think that's what it is, but "somehow" that seems to be the case............ Fuck me and at least half of AZ. :cautious: Maybe more........
You are correct.
The certification doesn't mean shit.

And although I hate it, AZ certified it's election results today, in favor of Biden.

But the USSC can overturn it when fraud is found-verified.
Ummmmm, I gotta call BULLSHIT. But I could be wrong. :cool:

That cunt running mate of his would NEVER let anything like this happen. Oh, NO Joe! Not in MY Administration!

Again, Biden, not MY President.

Who knows as of yet. There was the report of fighting at the server location and possibly Delta Force was going against the cia protecting it and that's where haskel was reported in germany.

But the USSC can overturn it when fraud is found-verified.

Who knows as of yet. There was the report of fighting at the server location and possibly Delta Force was going against the cia protecting it and that's where haskel was reported in germany.

Again, the proof ANY of this happened depends on the source.

It's a crap shoot.

Doos, they have or don't they have's my baby? I don't think that Biden Fuck is smart enough.............. to get mine.

Last edited: