I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

And Biden will put Beto in charge of taking all of our guns and don't think they are going to stop at just AR-15's they want them all. The only folks that will have a gun are the bad guys. The fucking Dems are a bunch of fucking idiots! Better vote Trump!

And Biden will put Beto in charge of taking all of our guns and don't think they are going to stop at just AR-15's they want them all. The only folks that will have a gun are the bad guys. The fucking Dems are a bunch of fucking idiots! Better vote Trump!
Exactly!

Exactly why I support a civil war. Don’t mess with my constitutional rights

Never,never, ever going to happen. Not in this life. A little history, the high ups from Japan wanted to invade the USA. And they had the navy to have over run the west coast. They decided to go after Pearl harbor instead. The reason the citizens of this country had millions of weapons in there possession. Only country that was like. Anyhow all they knew was John Wayne shit about us. They got to thinking that was a bad idea. However the house, senate and the White House would to vote to take all weapons alway from the people. Oh no the 2nd amendment. 2/3 thirds of the states (38);would have to vote and agree to change the constitution. Never, never going to happen. End of story

Never,never, ever going to happen. Not in this life. A little history, the high ups from Japan wanted to invade the USA. And they had the navy to have over run the west coast. They decided to go after Pearl harbor instead. The reason the citizens of this country had millions of weapons in there possession. Only country that was like. Anyhow all they knew was John Wayne shit about us. They got to thinking that was a bad idea. However the house, senate and the White House would to vote to take all weapons alway from the people. Oh no the 2nd amendment. 2/3 thirds of the states (38);would have to vote and agree to change the constitution. Never, never going to happen. End of story
Each state can make their own rules Ray. Look at NJ and NY. You can’t even get a concealed carry permit and they’re continuously adding gun restrictions as far as lower capacity magazines, fixed stocks etc... They keep taking little bits and pieces of the pie away. I’m not just worried about my lifetime, I have young kids and I think about their future as well.

Each state can make their own rules Ray. Look at NJ and NY. You can’t even get a concealed carry permit and they’re continuously adding gun restrictions as far as lower capacity magazines, fixed stocks etc... They keep taking little bits and pieces of the pie away. I’m not just worried about my lifetime, I have young kids and I think about their future as well.
That’s why you can’t fine 38 states. NY & NJ are part of the 12. I’m in S.C. not going to happen here. And I really kinda don’t want to go to Jersey. I said what I did because Texas is part of the 38. Beto isn’t going to be able to take a sling shot away from anyone in Texas let alone guns

Something new today, senator Rand Paul chewing all the R’s at lunch today. Said they all should get down on there knees and apologize to Obama for raising hell for all the money he spent in the eight years he was president. And look at what their sorry ass‘s were going to do. He’s got a point

I agree 100% but with tptb putting 50+ million Americans out of work there wasn't much else to do but put some more money on the debt bill or there would be total chaos in the streets. Although the way it was and is distributed was a fiasco especially giving an extra $600 a week in addition to state unemployment. Now all the crying that they can't pay their rent or mortgage. Sure, bet they got money for the latest I-phone or big screen tv.
See they say gold is at an all time high right now, wrong, the dollar is at an all time low.

They say that admiral yamamoto said, "There'd be a gun behind every blade of grass" but there is no historical proof of that but true back then. Supposedly from a time period movie to invoke patriotism.
Remember also back in the early stages of the war the stupid british had pretty much outlawed and got rid of a lot of the public's guns and begged us for help so a lot of members of the NRA and others donated a crap load of guns. Put on a transport and was one of the most heavily guarded Atlantic crossings to make sure it got there they were so desperate for them.

I agree 100% but with tptb putting 50+ million Americans out of work there wasn't much else to do but put some more money on the debt bill or there would be total chaos in the streets. Although the way it was and is distributed was a fiasco especially giving an extra $600 a week in addition to state unemployment. Now all the crying that they can't pay their rent or mortgage. Sure, bet they got money for the latest I-phone or big screen tv.
See they say gold is at an all time high right now, wrong, the dollar is at an all time low.

You are actually saying "tbtb" put people out of work???????? Not the Chinese Virus?

Right there your argument went out the window.

The extra $600 (equaling $824 a week in AZ) made a LOT of not only "my" employees say "NO" to being asked to be re-employed after furloughs, it has been a reason for us to employ many, many new employees.

You don't want to come back because you make more on unemployment lately.......... DOH!

Don't call me on July 31st.

Stay unemployed, idiot. I don't owe you shit now.

True, its what the DemonRats do best. But look at the cuomo's unsafe act and connecticunt's bans. They say over 1 million evil guns in ny and only 25,000 got registered. Same low numbers in CT. IIrc a reporter asked ny state police (can't remember if it was ny or ct) how many mags were turned in and he said he didn't know of any. And who's going to volunteer for that duty to go after them. :eek:

You are actually saying "tbtb" put people out of work???????? Not the Chinese Virus?

Right there your argument went out the window.

The extra $600 (equaling $824 a week in AZ) made a LOT of not only "my" employees say "NO" to being asked to be re-employed after furloughs, it has been a reason for us to employ many, many new employees.

You don't want to come back because you make more on unemployment lately.......... DOH!

Don't call me on July 31st.

Stay unemployed, idiot. I don't owe you shit now.

TPTB was a home run statement. They don't want Trump back in power and they are pulling out all the plugs to try to make it true. The virus, if any, was just an excuse.
They supposedly will have a vaccine by the fall, lmao. Wonder how these people like the gates foundation did that when they've been working on these other diseases that kill 10s of millions every year with no cure, hmm.
Yup, when that UE runs out they'll be knocking on your door asking Daddy TT-Guy for their job back. "Sooo saree, no job today"

He went as an "advisor". I was only 5.
Some of us out of my outfit were "advisors". Civies, passport, no laundry marks in our clothing, no mil issue anything.
A Geneva conventions card was issued. Basically, it says they can kill you, they can't cook and eat you.
I'm going to look to see if I still have mine. May take it with me, next time I have to go downtown Atlanta..
This was in/about 61-62.

Some of us out of my outfit were "advisors". Civies, passport, no laundry marks in our clothing, no mil issue anything.
A Geneva conventions card was issued. Basically, it says they can kill you, they can't cook and eat you.
I'm going to look to see if I still have mine. May take it with me, next time I have to go downtown Atlanta..
This was in/about 61-62.
Chuck, you are STILL a bad ass!

Just got in from a rt to JAX, Fl., to see my daughter.
TRUMP yard signs, bumper stickers, all the way down and back.. All 800 miles.
Joe Bitem best not poke his dumass into the GA. countryside and talk shit!
Most of the guys around here, are tuff enough shave their balls with a weed eater, and then Jog home after the vasectomy.! :cool: