I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

They say the pipe break that stopped counting in GA never happened. Lin Wood has filed for access to the surveillance and MSM is calling it a bazaar rambling. I read it and it made perfect since to me.

Bush and Gore

At that time I was REALLY uninformed ...actually wanted Gore to win.
I do remember something about questionable ballots coming in late out of south Florida and of course the whole hanging chad deal. Can’t remember multiple states stopping the count.

I get that, why does Trumps legal team unable to provide any evidence. That’s my issue. I’m NOT saying there is no fraud because there has always been some, where the hell is the evidence they keep saying they have ??? .Believe me when I say I’m not happy to have another Obama in the White House

I've asked again and again and I keep being told "wait for it".

And I'm not trying to be a wise ass, but....I'm just saying..... Bring it....... PLEASE.

Last edited:
I've asked again and again and keep being told "wait for it". And not trying to be a wise ass, but....I'm just saying.....

View attachment 360268
I'll say this to you, like I did Ray. If you had of taken the time to watch the Pennsylvania State Legislature irregularities you would have seen a mountain of evidence, just like I did. I posted a link of Senator Mastriano losing his mind about it. I spose you didn't watch that either, or my post about his Twitter account being shut down cuz he told the truth.

Ray, when has CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, or CBS ever said anything positive that Trump has done in his first term.

NEVER, so that means they do not, and never have liked the guy. Honestly, so what?

It's water under the bridge, you can't change it, so why bitch about it now?

The liberal Fucktards have had TDS since day one. He could have stopped every war, killed the drug trade, stopped terrorism and cured every ill on this planet, but the Dems would have still would vilified ALL OF IT.

Last edited:
NEVER, so that means they do not, and never have liked the guy. Honestly, so w

NEVER, so that means they do not, and never have liked the guy. Honestly, so what?

It's water under the bridge, you can't change it, so why bitch about it now?

The liberal Fucktards have had TDS since day one.
I'll put it another way. Trump could come up for a cure for cancer, and the MSM would spin it as a bad thing.

Then why is this not in court ? Why has Trump keep losing every case in court. With two thirds of the judge are R’s There is a mega donor in NC that has file suit in court wanting his two and a half million donation for fighting fraud Back.He was told they had major evidence to turn this election over. His lawsuit states NO evidence what’s so ever has proven anything. He states he has been lied too. He wants his money back. This guy has been a major donor to R’s for many years. Just asking !

What do you expect cnn and all the fake news to report? Like they reported that hunter "pos" biden is husband and father of the year too.

I'll put it another way. Trump could come up for a cure for cancer, and the MSM would spin it as a bad thing.

Still lookin' for those "watermarks", though........

If it's true, this should be easy.

Why haven't they come up with any? I'm not saying there wasn't wide spread fraud, there was. I'm just saying, "if there is PROOF, bring it." quit fucking around, your BS "wait for it, it's a poker game" is no longer viable to the American public.

Give me proof, period. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I no longer care if Trump wins or loses, I just want it to be an honest outcome,

THAT is the utmost and most important thing here. If you don't get that fact, you're lost and part of the problem.

BTW, Friday is here and nearly over. Where are those "Breakout Lawsuits" you as an "in the know" Canook, promised, Eh?

Love ya bro, but this is the USA, not Canada. Right now, we are fucked!

Last edited:
Still lookin' for those "watermarks", though........

If it's true, this should be easy.

Why haven't they come up with any? I'm not saying there wasn't wide spread fraud, there was. I'm just saying, "if there is PROOF, bring it." quit fucking around, your BS "wait for it, it's a poker game" is no longer viable to the American public.

Give me proof, period. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I no longer care if Trump wins or loses, I just want it to be an honest outcome,

THAT is the utmost and most important thing here. If you don't get that fact, you're lost and part of the problem.
"I'm not saying there wasn't wide spread fraud, there was'. Okay, where's YOU'RE evidence?

I like how you summed it up. That’s just one example of many others out there.
l believe they are presenting good evidence and the judges are try to pass along the hot potato
Judges don't want to lose their seats in a democratic majority city. They are in essence paying the buck!

Last edited: