I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

That's because he can't put a coherent sentence together for the life of him. Which, in turn, doesn't mean he did or could do it.

I want to see the proof, I'm tired of the cloak and dagger bullshit. If there is proof of fraud, Trump's people need show it, even just a little bit.

I voted for Trump, I want him to win.

But, I'm jus' plain wore out on all this "We know and we will soon show" bullshit.

Do it, show it or let things progress as they should, albeit much to my chagrin........

That's because he can't put a coherent sentence together for the life of him. Which, in turn, doesn't mean he did or could do it.

I want to see the proof, I'm tired of the cloak and dagger bullshit. If there is proof of fraud, Trump's people need show it, even just a little bit.

I voted for Trump, I want him to win.

But, I'm jus' plain wore out on all this "We know and we will soon show" bullshit.

Do it, show it or let things progress as they should, albeit much to my chagrin........
Sidney Powells reputation is on the line. I highly doubt she's blowing smoke. Be patient and wait. That PA judge was an Obama appointee, so it was a foregone conclusion he'd nix the case. I'm up here in Canada and everyone I've talked to said this election is a fraud. Hell, there's been lawyers families threatened. I never believed in the Deep State, but I sure as hell do now.

Sidney Powells reputation is on the line. I highly doubt she's blowing smoke. Be patient and wait. That PA judge was an Obama appointee, so it was a foregone conclusion he'd nix the case. I'm up here in Canada and everyone I've talked to said this election is a fraud. Hell, there's been lawyers families threatened. I never believed in the Deep State, but I sure as hell do now.
The rest of the story == that judge was appointed by Obama in a deal with McConnell because he was a R’ judge and one of the most conservative judges In the nation. And he would give his blessing to Obama‘s next liberal judge.

Chris Christie today said I’m speaking as a die hard R, also as a former Fed. US attorney. There is NO fraud evidence. If there was anything at all no matter how small it would have long sense have been presented to a judge. Look these judges have been eating Trumps lawyers for breakfast. Trumps lawyers have been a National embarrassed. He has no chance to win. He knows this. He is trying to keep his base worked up for the next time. Doesn’t give a damn if it hurts the country. Christie said Trump needs to concede. And be done with the BS, Now Christie is or has been close to Trump, so my thinking what he is saying is not MSN, YouTube, Fox, Rabbit Hole, or any of the other whoever’s.

Chris Christie today said I’m speaking as a die hard R, also as a former Fed. US attorney. There is NO fraud evidence. If there was anything at all no matter how small it would have long sense have been presented to a judge. Look these judges have been eating Trumps lawyers for breakfast. Trumps lawyers have been a National embarrassed. He has no chance to win. He knows this. He is trying to keep his base worked up for the next time. Doesn’t give a damn if it hurts the country. Christie said Trump needs to concede. And be done with the BS, Now Christie is or has been close to Trump, so my thinking what he is saying is not MSN, YouTube, Fox, Rabbit Hole, or any of the other whoever’s.
Post 2226 and 2228

Then Sidney Powell needs to back up her reputation. Period.

Smoke is all I and the rest of the nation have witnessed to date. One presser on C SPAN # 1042 does not a conspiracy make. :)

Talk is nothing but talk. My Buick will kick your Mustang's ass. Sound familiar? As long as we're in the parking lot, all the talk means nothing but bullshit.

Time to put up or shut up.

Trump, Powell and you guys have yet to come up with anything concrete, and that's what I want to see. If that can't be produced in the next 7 days, it's time to move on with the business of the nation/world.

And yes, it's been long enough.

Last edited:
Then Sidney Powell needs to back up her reputation. Period.

Smoke is all I and the rest of the nation have witnessed to date. One presser on C SPAN # 1042 does not a conspiracy make. :)

Talk is nothing but talk. My Buick will kick your Mustang's ass. Sound familiar? As long as we're in the parking lot, all the talk means nothing but bullshit.

Time to put up or shut up.

Trump, Powell and you guys have yet to come up with anything concrete, and that's what I want to see. If that can't be produced in the next 7 days, it's time to move on with the business of the nation/world.

And yes, it's been long enough.
I agree 100%

I have read that the plan is bigger, and the swamp deeper than we can possibly imagine. Sure talk is cheap about the plan, but holding on for a few more weeks. Tired of snacks, and I am looking for a meal!

I agree 100%

I have read that the plan is bigger, and the swamp deeper than we can possibly imagine. Sure talk is cheap about the plan, but holding on for a few more weeks. Tired of snacks, and I am looking for a meal!

And there-in lies the problem. All talk, no action makes Jack done with this horseshit.