I'm gonna cry

Beamer

Whaaaa :p

Jay C has removed me from the discussion in a thread when I argue with his buddies. It sure is funny that when someone is against his beliefs or agenda, he just wipes them out of the picture. Not the first time he has done it and sure will not be the last.

How long will this last?

And now you're banned. Enjoy your vacation.

No such thing as freedom of speach . At a private members only site .. And you dont mess with the man with the ban hammer .. Live and learn .. God bless you all .. Jayc did you smack up dan the man to get your money back or what ? White shingles ? He was a richard for sure ....

No such thing as freedom of speach . At a private members only site .. And you dont mess with the man with the ban hammer .. Live and learn .. God bless you all .. Jayc did you smack up dan the man to get your money back or what ? White shingles ? He was a richard for sure ....

Took him to court and won. The judgement isnt worth the paper its written on.

I dont know what this clown's problem was. He was insulting people in their thread and being a general doosh so I banned him from the thread and he PM'd me and accused me of being a GSCA lover (I LOL'd at that) and I replied and thought that was that and next thing you know, I see this thread.

took him to court and won. The judgement isnt worth the paper its written on.

I dont know what this clown's problem was. He was insulting people in their thread and being a general doosh so i banned him from the thread and he pm'd me and accused me of being a gsca lover (i lol'd at that) and i replied and thought that was that and next thing you know, i see this thread.
i'd dress in my all black ninja suit. And wait on him to come home.. But thats just me.. Im sick that way!!

Since Beamer is banned but he is still crying, does he make a sound?

D

who said life was fair?
as mentioned, this is a private board, "you have NO rights"

(chuckle -chuckle)

He'll be back in a few days.

thats just not fair :confused:

poor guy :p As my Mother would always say to me "when your in Rome ya do as the Romans do" :biggrin:

OK, can someone explain the relationship with gsca? Over the years, it seems like some people have beef with them and I am curious as to why. Unbiased guy here, pm is fine, the curiousity is killing me!!

tufbuick said:
Looks like you got bitch slapped there Littledick.

You and your fat friend are known as the two Georgia A-Holes in the Buick Community. Lets see how long you last jerkoff.

Have a great time at the GSCA Nationals.....bet it won't even exist in 5 years.

P.S., give Jumbo a kiss on the balls while your rooming with him.

YaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I guess I met my match here. It is funny, this PM was brought to the attention of Jay and Shane. I guess I am not in the "in crowd" to get away with even half of this. Seems he can get away with much more than I ever will. Oh well, I'll get over it.

Evil,
I didn't really make a sound. It was a sarcastic post about crying. But You may have figured that out and was going along with it.

I figured I would bring this to light a little of the antics that I was referring to in my other thread comments.

What goes around, comes around. I guess that is why I got my vacation. I imagine others will eventually get their karma - one way or another.

Out and about for now.

Merry Christmas !

Michael

what's a GSCA?:confused:

GSCA= "Gran Sport Club of America"

Yes, young grasshopper, there were many other great Buicks built prior to 1984, without fuel injection and without turbochargers, and all had plenty of heart to dust it up against their peers, was very hard to argue against a quiet giant packing 510 ft lbs off idle, and yet even earlier there were LeSabre's and Wildcats more than worthy of their nameplates giving people reason for a "Quiet Sunday Drive"(er..whoopazz)

Kevin.