Im Back / still looking

Johns GN

Hello TurboBuick

I noticed a GN in my local stereo shop and I started to get the bug again.
then I was waiting to see if there was any truth to the rumor of a all new GN coming out.
but I realized I would rather a nice 87 .
anyway im john from long island saying hello and just reading up and getting some info and ideas .
and still looking for a nice GN to buy .

John!!!
We've been worried SICK about you...:eek:

Oh, wait a minute. I'm thinking of that Heisenberg dude.:p JK.
Welcome back. Let us know if we can help. Lots of stuff to learn here. Other than myself, there are lots of helpful people here.;)
Post up some pics when you get something new to stick in the garage.

Mike Barnard

Oh yea,
Best to get with the Turbo Buick people in your area (there are lots;)) to check out some cars. The fixer-uppers with nickel and dime you to death. Nothing wrong with buying a car that has a few tasteful mods either.

Oh yea,
Best to get with the Turbo Buick people in your area (there are lots;)) to check out some cars. The fixer-uppers with nickel and dime you to death. Nothing wrong with buying a car that has a few tasteful mods either.
Thanks for the info and help. hopefully I will find THE ONE .

John, I'm from Westchester. Just over the bridge. There are a lot of us here in the tri-state. But I'm sure you know this already.

I'll keep an eye out for ya.

We get together sometimes. You should come around and see some. Maybe you will find one that someone is willing to part with.

John
Welcome back.What part of Long Island?There is definitely a few around.Looking for gN only?Might know a few for sale.If not I believe Kirban listed a T for sale.Want to see a few turbo buicks go to the Dogwood shopping center in franklin square on Tuesday nights and there is a few

Thanks. Im in Nassau Coounty , Looking for a Gn Only . found one in great neck but mileage was high for me and price was up there also.
I have been by dogwood but its been a few years . Has anyone heard about a new version of the GN . Been looking for info on them but not really find anything solid .

Stop by Dogwood on Tuesdays.there is a few gn guys there and I believe one guy in the club is selling a GN