Im Back In The Game!!

flyc2a

As some may know already, last year i sold my festival tta. However after a string of new cars including LS1 RAM AIR, Z06 VETTE, AND EVEN A MUSTANG........i never was completely satisfied with any of them. All were great cars but never really was like the good old 1989 Turbo Trans Am. I have been talking about getting another TTA because i regreted selling mine last year. After being patient for a year looking for an extremly low mile mint TTA.....i found my car and i bought it today!!! I love it.......it looks like its new!

So once again....I CAN SAY I AM A PROUD OWNER OF ONE OF THE BADDEST MUSCLE CARS EVER PRODUCED!! :D

PS. TO ALL WHO MAY BE THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR TTA'S AT THE MOMENT.........IT MAY NOT BE THE BEST CHOICE ;)

for a few it takes more than once to figure out the obvious. :)

Lets see........, you've owned it for less than 48 hrs, how many mods have you done ?? ;)

Congrats Pete, Cal Dragway is having an event on Dec. 2nd you should take it up.

1BADDAM said:
Lets see........, you've owned it for less than 48 hrs, how many mods have you done ?? ;)

Congrats Pete, Cal Dragway is having an event on Dec. 2nd you should take it up.

Well at first you know me i cant leave anything alone...i was going to start upgrading turbo, inj, chip, etc...........however after looking at how fresh and unmolested this car is....i may not touch it(we shall see) Everything is original including the tires and airfilter! I has been in storage most of its life.

Where is Cal Dragway? Are you going up there? Maybe i will bring one of my other cars.....how bout the Z06? Nah....i dont want to embarass myself! hahahahaha!!!

flyc2a,
What are the details on your new ride?

Are you in Ca? I am up here in Roseville, just outside of Sacramento.

- Dave

flyc2a said:
Well at first you know me i cant leave anything alone...i was going to start upgrading turbo, inj, chip, etc...........however after looking at how fresh and unmolested this car is....i may not touch it(we shall see) Everything is original including the tires and airfilter! I has been in storage most of its life.

Where is Cal Dragway? Are you going up there? Maybe i will bring one of my other cars.....how bout the Z06? Nah....i dont want to embarass myself! hahahahaha!!!

At California Speedway, Fontana.

Nope, gonna be in Vegas.

Plus, I gotta do a compression test on the TTA. Temp was 189* on the SMII when I got home from the track. :mad:

Curious - what didn't you like about the other cars compared to the TTA? Or what did you like about the TTA better?

mark b said:
Curious - what didn't you like about the other cars compared to the TTA? Or what did you like about the TTA better?

2 things stick out in my mind

#1 - The torque of the tta is awsome! No small block i ever drove ever gave me the same feeling.

#2 - The history of the car makes me bias twords the tta. I love the fact that not many people know about it and what its capabilities are.

ps. yes...i am in san diego, ca