I'm back! After Seven years.....WHEEEEEEEE!

Built 109 Engine / ARP Bolts, Cometic Gaskets
JE Pistons
Polished Balanced Crank
K1 Rods
Billet Main Caps
Comp 212/212 Cam
Race Ported Heads, Large Valves
Comp Springs/Pushrods
Harland Sharp 1.65 Rockers
GN1 Valve Covers
Moroso Wires
Champion Upper Intake, Fully Ported Lower
Accufab T-body
Accufab Fuel Regulator
83lb Injectors
Walbro 340 Fuel Pump
Turbonetics 66mm Turbo, Billet Wheel Ball Bearing
Cottons Downpipe
Precision Front Mount Intercooler
3inch Exhaust, Cutout, Hooker Mufflers
Fast XFI 2.0 Computer
G80 Rear, 3.42 Gears, Moser 31 Axles
QA1 Adjustable Shocks
Full Autometer Gauges, Boost/Oil/Fuel/Volts/Water, Tach, MSD Shift Light
Built 2004r Trans, CK Hard Parts, Shaft/Pump/Stator
Art Carr 3300 Convertor
Deep Pan
Weld RTS Wheels, 15x9 Rear / 15x4 Front
Mickey Tires, 275/60/15 DR's
1 piece chin spoiler

etc etc etc......

Last edited:
I wish I could take credit for something.....but cannot.

I would have built this just the same anyways. ?

Saved me years of headache chasing around parts and labor.

Car came from Kentucky, near Bowling Green. Dude had many many turbo buicks.

Older guy and does not visit the forums often. Name is Adam. Maybe One of you know this car?

So glad it is not thrashed, and wife does not want a roll-cage in any of my cars. LOL

Been there, done that.

Amazing price for 2014! $23k. Fresh motor and trans!

I feel lucky, to say the least!

Well bought. That should keep you interested for a while.

I remember you , welcome back. If memory serves me a dentists by trade. Oh hell my memory is shot :confused:

That other car was NOT worth the $22k asking price.
No way Pronto, and you know it.
That's why it is still for sale after One year.

He should have taken my $19k offer.....and now I'm soooo glad he did not to tell you the truth.
This White T car is what I felt was a great deal! ;)

I have a couple HAAS 5-axis CNC mills to cut Titanium, many many German CNC mills, and Four big rapid-prototyping machines now. I dropped out of school in 10th grade. Now doing just fine!
Not a Doctor by any means! I am heavily involved in CAD/CAM manufacturing and sales of CAD and CAM software. Have really made a name for myself all over the planet now.

Scotty

Scott, I don't think it's right to disparage someone's car in the for sale section. That fellow has done alot to the car and it's very nice. I haven't seen it personally so that is even more reason not to bag on it. Some cars just don't present well in ads even if they are nice and worth the asking price. There's been several cars in the past 6 months that are superior cars that didn't just sell in a day. The other thing is no matter if a ton has been done to a T it will never command the price of a GN all things being equal.

Wrong, it just happened!

So, don't tell me a GN will command a higher price. LOL

You just witnessed the opposite yesterday yourself!

I value a White T more than a Black GN any day! (All things being equal)

I feel confident in my opinion on car pricing having owned more cars than I can remember.

?? You spend your money as you want. I will do the same.

TurboTs and T-Types are hard to find clean with original paint and not all cut-up.

GNs....dime a dozen. Everyone shares my feeling on that dudes GN. I was probably the 20th person to say so on this forum, and I bet another hundred thought the same but didn't say it.

Scott

GNs....dime a dozen. Everyone shares my feeling on that dudes GN. I was probably the 20th person to say so on this forum, and I bet another hundred thought the same but didn't say it.

Scott
Scott, you've just come back to this forum, don't be like that.

Bro, go give your advice and thoughts to someone else please.

Who are you? My Mom trying to tell me what to think, say, and do?

Scott, just trying to steer you away from sounding like a :asshat:.

Nice white T, I too love the white over the black. Of course I'm bias. Turns heads everywhere I go, the wife loves the attention too. Welcome back, that was a great find.

Nice car I love white T's... But I happen to love my GN and have been offered more than 25k, and turned it down 51114 027.jpg 51114 026.jpg 51114 028.jpg

OK...? Good for you. ?

I have had a few GNs and ready to have a car that does not need washing and waxing on the hour. LOL

Got sick of the heat as well in summer. Enjoy your ride and do whatever you want with your own toys and money..?

Scott

Well, I love them all and would like to have one in every color and trim. Buy what you want for whatever you want to pay for it. I really just posted in this thread to compliment the garage! I really need to get busy spiffing mine up.

Regards,
John