I'm ba-a-a-a-ck....

Raven

Here - watch THIS!
It's been a while but I have never forgotten my friends at TB.com. Although I do not currently have a GN, I hope to again someday.

Right now, I'm driving a 2015 ZL1 Camaro that is, of course, all black. But man, I do miss my GN.

Hope you all are doing well and I plan on lurking here more often!

Hard to get away when in the dark all you can hear are the 'Nightsounds'... ;)

Nice ! Welcome back. We have met in Bowling green before.

I had a black ZL1 rev his engine at me last summer , trying to intimidate me with his wife in the car. It sounded good. I nailed mine on the two-step next to him and he decided that he didn't want to play...:)
How does it run? Post up some pics please !

Bryan

20150119_154354.jpg

Pros and cons of the ZL1:
Pros: 580 HP with wicked torque, comfortable, smooth, magnetic ride control, handles extremely well for a car this size, big tires, aggressive looks, supercharged, dual mode exhaust that sounds awesome, very high 11-sec capable bone stock, super warranty, color heads up display, eats 5.0 Mustangs and SRT8 Challengers for lunch, brakes the size of pizza pans.

Cons: 580 HP is NOT enough these days, HEAVY (4150 lbs), can be hard to see out of (some likened it to a Normandy Pill Box), plastic engine cover, too much plastic trim in the interior, '13 & '14 GT500s have more HP, Hellcat Challenger has a LOT more HP.

Last edited: