Im A Very Happy Camper!!!!!!!!!!

charleslong

I am a very happy camper,

I just saved not 15% but 50% on my car insurance over a period of 6 months. My insurance went from 841.00/6 months for 2 cars full coverage on the gn. It went down to 558.41/6months. All by switching to All State. I was so happy when she told me the quote, I bout ****ted on myself.
Charles

I too recently saved a bunch of money by swithing insurance providers (thanks Eddie and Bubba). Shop around for your insurance folks, the rates are all over the place in many cases!!

Good news Charles! Now, keep your driving record as clean as possible and as you age, the rates and premiums will continue to come down. One benefit of aging! I remember those days... when I was your age I was paying big bucks on insuring a Trans-Am with a Pontiac 400!!

Now, apply some of those savings to getting your tranny back right!:cool: BTW, I found a resource about an hour away of a fellow who owns and knows GNs and 200-4 Rs. I will share with you. Hope to see you at the BOP in Reynolds in November.

Originally posted by Evans Ward
Good news Charles! Now, keep your driving record as clean as possible and as you age, the rates and premiums will continue to come down. One benefit of aging! I remember those days... when I was your age I was paying big bucks on insuring a Trans-Am with a Pontiac 400!!

Now, apply some of those savings to getting your tranny back right!:cool: BTW, I found a resource about an hour away of a fellow who owns and knows GNs and 200-4 Rs. I will share with you. Hope to see you at the BOP in Reynolds in November.

Whats up Evans,
I would like to know how the guy can help me. Also when is the BOP and what is it, and do you have anyone riding up there with you? I dont know if the old buick can make it up there or not. I started driving my wifes car at the beginning of this week. My trans is starting to go in first gear, but all other gears seem to be fine.
Thanks
Charles

Charles.....wait until you turn 29(ish). Mine dropped again at that age. Now the GN costs me 600 bucks a year for full coverage.

What type of RC are you into? I have an E-maxx.

I too just saved money on my insurance--my daughter turned 19 and my insurance went DOWN to $400/month:eek: :eek: :eek:

Geoff

Originally posted by Renthorin
Charles.....wait until you turn 29(ish). Mine dropped again at that age. Now the GN costs me 600 bucks a year for full coverage.

What type of RC are you into? I have an E-maxx.
Hey whats up
I have a T-maxx, usa-1, yokomo gt4, That is a good price for insurance. I have a ticket, that I got like 3 months ago, but i dont think it went on my record, b/c it was in a small town. So I didnt tell the insurance co, and it didnt come up when the did a check.
Charles

Originally posted by ghall
I too just saved money on my insurance--my daughter turned 19 and my insurance went DOWN to $400/month:eek: :eek: :eek:

Geoff
Man to think in 15 years I will be paying insurance on a 16 year old, yikes.
Charles

Originally posted by charleslong
Whats up Evans,
I would like to know how the guy can help me. Also when is the BOP and what is it, and do you have anyone riding up there with you? I dont know if the old buick can make it up there or not. I started driving my wifes car at the beginning of this week. My trans is starting to go in first gear, but all other gears seem to be fine.
Thanks
Charles

Charles,

What I referred to as a BOP event is actually the SE Musclecar Challenge and will be open to all marques I'm told. It will be November 7-9, 2003 at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA. This is about 30 miles from RAFB. You are more than welcome to ride with me if you'd like as I'll go for the Friday and Saturday (part day). My friend Mike Waters (Black Demon) will be coming down and staying with me so you can have a choice of cars to ride in. I was talking with Doug from Ocilla, GA from this board and he was telling me of a guy in Cordele, GA that owns 2 GNs and knows the 200-4 R very well. Cordele is about an hour south of RAFB off I-75. This may give you an additional resource in this area to call and get info from. Maybe Doug can provide his name and number since I'm not sure he's a member here? Sounds like you parked it at about the right time. I'd keep it parked until you get it repaired not to do any further potential damage. Give me a call before the event and we'll talk logistics. Later!

I thought this was a Geico Insurance post.

You should offer to do a commercail with your GN in it and say something cheesy like "I blew a head gasket on the Buick, but I just saved 50% on my car insurance" and start jumping up and down.

Originally posted by Evans Ward
Charles,

What I referred to as a BOP event is actually the SE Musclecar Challenge and will be open to all marques I'm told. It will be November 7-9, 2003 at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA. This is about 30 miles from RAFB. You are more than welcome to ride with me if you'd like as I'll go for the Friday and Saturday (part day). My friend Mike Waters (Black Demon) will be coming down and staying with me so you can have a choice of cars to ride in. I was talking with Doug from Ocilla, GA from this board and he was telling me of a guy in Cordele, GA that owns 2 GNs and knows the 200-4 R very well. Cordele is about an hour south of RAFB off I-75. This may give you an additional resource in this area to call and get info from. Maybe Doug can provide his name and number since I'm not sure he's a member here? Sounds like you parked it at about the right time. I'd keep it parked until you get it repaired not to do any further potential damage. Give me a call before the event and we'll talk logistics. Later!

Will do,
Thanks Evans

Originally posted by 2 QK 4 U
I thought this was a Geico Insurance post.

You should offer to do a commercail with your GN in it and say something cheesy like "I blew a head gasket on the Buick, but I just saved 50% on my car insurance" and start jumping up and down.

LOL, yeah I wish I had that kind of an opportunity. When I live in St.louis, I had an older guy that use to do commercials and stuff, tell me that I had a good voice for that type of stuff. I was thinking cool, well hook my ass up. LOL
Charles