I'll burn ANY GN!!!!!!

Big Paul

Bob Barker
With my 2.8L V6, just wait till I get my headers!!!:eek:

Trolls are fun.

I had to.

Is there anyway we can psychically (sp?) find out about trolls before they post?

trolls are funny cause they usually have no idea what they are talking about with our cars..

now if people would keep from letting them piss in their weaties then the trolls get bored and go away or get there act strait and realize we have the altimate car

I can burn any GN, too. All I need is a few gallons of gas and a match...

(Not that I'd actually do it...but I could...)

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
cant spell for nuttin though..:D
HA! you beat me to it Red:D Come on guys lets give RT5.9 the benefit of the doubt. A buddy of mine has a RT and he absolutely destroyed my 8 year old cousin last week on his TX-50 dirt bike. It was close out to the 1/8th however. I think if my nephew had dumped the clutch instead of slipping it so much he could have taken him.:) Remeber one thing RT don't put so much stock into magazine hype. The RT is a nice little truck but just because it has a V-8 doesn't mean it's the fastest thing out there. So take a couple of Vicadin and calm down or take a walk. Trolls can be funny but so far you seem angry and sad:(

Originally posted by RT5.9
im can smoke any gn too

So can I. Although it's tough rolling them up. The paper usually tears. so I prefer to use a pipe.

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
funny i just did about an hour ago..:D
Funny I'm waiting for my wife to get home and show me where she hid hers. I twisted my back and could really use a couple. By the way Big Paul are you intersted in a turbo V-6 conversion I would be happy to let my hot air go cheap. Please come get it out of my Garage:D

Originally posted by Gunner Jake
By the way Big Paul are you intersted in a turbo V-6 conversion I would be happy to let my hot air go cheap. Please come get it out of my Garage:D

:eek:

You should get rid of that Honduh you have before the GN. :D

Shipping would kick my arse from NC to CA. ;)

Originally posted by Big Paul
:eek:

You should get rid of that Honduh you have before the GN. :D

Shipping would kick my arse from NC to CA. ;)
hey don't mess with the Honduh:D I love this piece of junk I own 14 acres of land and I love thrashing this piece of crap around. I've run into trees it's been on it's side a couple of times, run into ditches and it still won't die, all with 283,000 miles on the clock. Yeah the shipping would be terrible but i just can't seem to give the thing away thought I'd at least try.;)