If you're looking for coin to support your Tubo Buick habit...

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
meanchicken here...
As you know, I've been building a business these last couple years, and things are going well, but...I am helping launch a nationwide opportunity with some founding consultants and industry leaders.

I’m sure you’re familiar with all the issues with Credit Card Fraud (Target, Home Depot, PF Changs, etc), and the EMV Directive that is coming into play in October.

90% of merchants accepting credit cards, and most non-profits have no idea they will be liable for all fraud starting in October, plus penalties as high as $50K per occurrence.

What that does is creates an opportunity to help them solve the problem, and that same problem presents an opportunity to create wealth and passive income.

The only way to serve 40,000,000 businesses in a $4T market is with a massive work force.
I am part of the founders consultant team for an organization that pre-launched 6 months ago to deal with this, and we are looking for part-time / full-time independent sales force and leadership to work with us nationwide.

Watch this 2-minute video:

Then watch this 13 minute recorded presentation while thinking about businesses and nonprofits you know as well as your connections who work with businesses and nonprofits: Registration

All training, tools and resources needed to succeed will be provided to you.
Hit me up when are done and let’s blow this up!
tim@bluewatersps.com
http://bluewaters.a24rep.com/

Link no worky. I noticed the local grocery store had new card readers a couple days ago.

Chicken,
I hope that the new business gets the Chicken coup back on the road soon.
How's the trany doing? (not Bruce) ;)

As a Mod, I need to tell you that you need to be a paying vendor to advertise on this site.

However, :rolleyes: As one of many satisfied customers here. I would gladly pay the first year, to have you as a vendor on this site, as you have gone above and beyond the call of duty to build my website. For a chicken, you sure know your stuff.;)

Great to see you at the Bates car show. The Kill section is lacking... I'll see if I can take the GN out this weekend and pick up the slack while you're down.

Mike Barnard

Chicken,
I hope that the new business gets the Chicken coup back on the road soon.
How's the trany doing? (not Bruce) ;)

As a Mod, I need to tell you that you need to be a paying vendor to advertise on this site.

However, :rolleyes: As one of many satisfied customers here. I would gladly pay the first year, to have you as a vendor on this site, as you have gone above and beyond the call of duty to build my website. For a chicken, you sure know your stuff.;)

Great to see you at the Bates car show. The Kill section is lacking... I'll see if I can take the GN out this weekend and pick up the slack while you're down.

Mike Barnard

HAHA!
Trans is still broke...sigh...

Not really an advertisement is it?....
It's a job/career/build your own merchant services business opportunity.
It'll put a lot more money into Turbo Buick junkies bank accounts so they can buy more parts from supporting vendors LOL ;-)