If we were to hold a Texas Buick Nats in 2014...

If there was a Texas Buick Nationals in 2014 would you attend?

• Yes I would attend anywhere in TX

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I would attend if it was in my area of TX

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • I would not attend not interested

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I'm a maybe?

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I would come and watch no car.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Man that would be OUTSTANDING!!!!!! I would love a TURBO BUICK EVENT anywhere in Texas especially anything near, or around the San Antonio, or Austin areas.

I think this would be a GREAT thing to happen. I am in Houston Area, so of course Houston or something close (within 100miles) would be ideal for me.......but on the other hand , me and my car would definitely make it even if it was a bit farther.

I will take the poll later, it isn't showing in the app, but does shows up thru my phone's web browser, but I can't get the poll to work.

Sent from my HTCONE using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I am in for sure pretty much anywhere in Texas. I've driven most of the state for work, so no biggie on that. It would be cool to have huge get together down here!

1. There does seem to be interest on this forum and V8buick.com and that's great. One thing I would ask of everyone here is spread the word post it up anywhere and everywhere.

We are only in the pre planning stages at this point but we need to get people talking about it.​
    It is a texas event but yes out of staters are more than welcome.

I hope to have a date and track finalized soon. Stay tuned.​

I'm from the south Texas area, so wherever it is I will make the trip!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would attend for sure any time and place. Its about time folks!

San Antonio has good track and so does the Dallas tx area with several.

The Texas Motorplex is the best venue in my opinion. Its a BIG place and they can prep a track. well managed and you cannot beat their advertising power.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Again, you can count me in. It would be nice to line up against some fast buicks

You can count me in and I have about 5 other buddies that have GN and Ttypes that would come.

Attachments

• 1378281504215.jpg
    1378281504215.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 1378281527775.jpg
    1378281527775.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 167
I would DEFINITELY attend! ....I no longer have a GN, but my wife and I would roll there in the C6Z and enjoy the day/weekend!

We are only in the pre planning stages at this point but we need to get people talking about it.
Unlike the last 4-5 money events I spent a lot of time organizing and promoting for this community in the past, hopefully more people will actually show up rather than just talk about it.

Unlike the last 4-5 money events I spent a lot of time organizing and promoting for this community in the past, hopefully more people will actually show up rather than just talk about it.

I am just waiting for a date, time, and place....:)

Sent from my HTCONE using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I totally understand the frustration of devoting yourself to a cause that others have verbally committed themselves to attend only to have so many as no-shows. Definitely can't speak for others, but if this event is scheduled somewhere between the Corpus Christi to just north of DFW area (huge spread of land there), my wife and I are in...! Just please, give folks as much time as possible to plan their days off from work :) ...and as I mentioned above, we no longer have our GN, but we'll show up in our C6Z???

It looks like Temple (Little River) is going to be the location and in the Spring of 2014. As soon as I get a date nailed down I'll post it up. It won't be long. Thanks everyone.

BTW Whiplash since you are a former GN owner and a supporter of this event you will be allowed to race your vette with us if you so choose.

If I can get the time off, I could probably be convinced into caravaning out with Nick.:)

Let me know when you set a date.