If I See One More Subaru Thread

FlyinGN

all show no go
I think my heads gonna explode!!!!!! The word Subaru is making me ill. THIS IS A GO*DAMN BUICK BOARD!!!!!!! PLEASE NO MORE FREAKING BUG EYED 4 DOOR ECONOCARS WITH TURBOS ARE GODS GIFT TO THE WORLD THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this just me ??

I have other cars too guys and you DO NOT see me screaming how good they are here do ya?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good and buy AMERICAN!

:D

I love Subarus......wait, no I don't. I agree, If I want to read about Subarus or Mitsubishis or any other queer cars I'll go to one of their ricer websites. :D

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

I EAT Z06 had a thread going on this board about a stock GN and WRX that had TONS of posts. A good many against the little shoebox. I got so sick of it I finally stopped reading the thread. NOW he has gone "elsewhere" and joined and guess what one of the FIRST threads he starts over there is? YEP one about Suburu WRX's.

Why join a TB board just to post about Suburus?

I'm SOOOOOO sick of hearing about them. If you love them so much, sell the TB and go play on the WRX board.

Terry

I will kick my Scooby to the curb for an American car with all wheel drive, turbo, intercooler, and good quality. Problem is there isn't one. The SRT 4 is close (no all wheel) and I seriously considered one but after driving one, and sitting in one and finding out what a POS it is in terms of quality and comfort. There was no other option.
Mike Licht

Originally posted by FlyinGN
I think my heads gonna explode!!!!!! The word Subaru is making me ill. THIS IS A GO*DAMN BUICK BOARD!!!!!!! PLEASE NO MORE FREAKING BUG EYED 4 DOOR ECONOCARS WITH TURBOS ARE GODS GIFT TO THE WORLD THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this just me ??

I have other cars too guys and you DO NOT see me screaming how good they are here do ya?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good and buy AMERICAN!

:D
Amen to that!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

i dont like them queer looking cars any more then the next guy, but you have to admit they are quick but most owners have their heads in there arses!

AMEN BROTHER! It just seems you can't get away from those things, there all over the local strips, can't watch 30 minutes of Speed channel without seeing one, and no matter what car message board you go to you hear about them.
I guess it comes down to one thing "SUBARU'S ARE THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD"
Well I for one would rather smack myself in the nutts with a rubber mallet than drive one of those BUTT ugly, 4 bangin, tin cans.

you guys crack me up...

What does Gnturboray & his girlfriend breaking up have to do with Buicks?

What does gay marriage have to do with Buicks?

What do the best electric razors have to do with Buicks?

What do computer problems have to do with Buicks?

What does Kerry's voting record have to do with Buicks?

What does the state that produces the best women have to do with Buicks?

Just a few random topic samples from the lounge!! :)

this IS the off-topic section after all! If you don't like a subject in the title, don't READ it! (I sure as hell don't!)
While this IS a "Buick" board, it's also an "Automobile Enthusiasts" board! And Subaru's, however distasteful they are to some people, ARE automobiles! (Todd even bought one!)

hey, just my useless .02

;)

GM owns a good amount of Subaru, so technically you can say I bought American. Better than buying an Audi A4.

Come on, Frank - you know you want to take the lil 4banger turbo/awd for a test drive! You're just too shy to admit you stay up late watching the rally racing on the speed channel ;)

Anyway, I agree. No more Subaru talk. Let's talk about where to get the full paris hilton video or something worthwhile

Originally posted by GeneralB44

Anyway, I agree. No more Subaru talk. Let's talk about where to get the full paris hilton video or something worthwhile

welp if you visit t6p u can download it in SOT i found it last week :)

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
welp if you visit t6p u can download it in SOT i found it last week :)
If you even whisper the word 'vagina', Reaper comes a'runnin'!:D

I guess 'Subaru' and 'Pu$$y' do belong in the same thread!

you dont even want to get me started on this topic! fu king scooby owners... lil b!tches...............

(sorry i had an ex roomate who owned one.. the lil Fvck annoyed the hell out of me)

Bren, nooo please don't misunderstand. I like the cars for what they are. I just am SICK of hearing aboyt em HERE> No place here.

They are fine everyday all weather cars like Subaru markets em.. Thats it. NOT race cars.. These are just transportation.

I DO like rally racing too .. VERY exciting..

Originally posted by GeneralB44
GM owns a good amount of Subaru, so technically you can say I bought American. Better than buying an Audi A4.

Come on, Frank - you know you want to take the lil 4banger turbo/awd for a test drive! You're just too shy to admit you stay up late watching the rally racing on the speed channel ;)

You know, I see nothing bug-eyed here at all.
http://www.geocities.com/tjthorsonhome@sbcglobal.net/wrx1.jpg

Now, other then when I bought the thing, I haven't started any Subie threads here (because it really is a Buick board).

But, all you guys whining about how its rice, its bug-eyed, its ugly, etc.

You sound like all those crusty curmudgeon guys that HATED the Grand Nationals when they came out. To them, with a v6 and turbo, it was rice. And it was never a muscle car because it didn't have a v8. So congratulations boys, you have officially grown up into crusty, self centered, high and mighty car guys.... Geez.....

I always thought the definition of rice was cosmetic stuff that didn't enhance the performance of the vehicle. So, my hood scoop is functional - it feeds air across the intercooler.

Does that "rice" buldge on the hood of your GN enhance the performance, or is it rice.

And, not everyone that drives a GN drives it for the looks. If that were the case, we would all be driving Monte SS's.

Well my defintion of rice is anything made outside of the U.S. and even though our grand nationals do have turbo's they are no where near anything like what has blown up in the past few years, i hate import junk will never like it. and the wonderfull thing about our cars is that they are limited edition cars another reason not to confuse the two but i understand this is an off topic lounge so anything goes but i know the majority of this board hates import rice junker's. with there stupid fart can sound and a wing that cant go under most overpasses due to how high they are, what is the purpose I ask.
"hey does that sticker make your car faster? looks like something my 3 yeard old brother drew"

NO MORE SUBARU POSTS!!!

I only want to see Cobra posts from here on out. :D

Honestly, I don't care for these posts either, but obviously some people do. If you're interested, read. If not, move on to the next one. These cars seem like they have their place just like any other car. Oh well. If ya like 'em GREAT. If ya don't, don't worry about 'em. Kinda like the GTO.