Idle problems/stalling

Well even with the high blm thankfully the car doesn't stall or drop idle at stopps anymore. I'm sure it was a combination of tps/iac with vac leaks. Did notice knock now though. Leaned into it and noticed boost is now hitting 25lbs rather than 15. Wtf..

Galaxy S7 Edge

Vacuum line might have come off the turbo/wastegate. Also there could be vacuum leaks that are hard to spot, like at the egr valve. That's why you need to send smoke through the system. You could even have a cracked header.

The hose where you replaced the T should work. You will also have to remove the air cleaner and attach a latex glove to the MAF pipe. Otherwise the smoke will just come out of the turbo.

Ran a smoke test and seem to be getting traces of smoke conning out of here but all vac lines are tight and new.
545017c53d6915cf000754ba9adb1461.jpg
then noticed some of this stuff which I'm not really sure where it goes
7b623e75bbe6565a264069e76e3f79d1.jpg
5cc29f513ec91b2a980351fe4cdf3a5a.jpg
and also if these ports on the wastegate should be plugged
1ed1f369cf7bb57d793c1386fa8799c9.jpg
was getting a little bit of smoke on the lower port but it had no suction to it.
Thanks for the help so far guys.
Galaxy S7 Edge

2nd photo is EGR control solenoid - if it's not being used you can remove it and get rid of the associated vacuum lines and/or bypass them. 3rd photo is from the factory line that runs a breather to the stock turbo inlet... most people remove the whole breather and add a small filter on the valve cover. Last photo of the wastegate... I'm really not sure how it's working if both ports are open... at least one should have a vacuum/boost reference. I would look up the instructions from PTE to see the proper vacuum routing. hth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok just plugged that bottom hole with a bolt I found in the wastegate box. This is how the gate is hooked up.
6afab9c38552e218ba015713e9b7e6ec.jpg
also blm is at 145 at idle and a little stab of the gas puts them at 126 or so until it goes back to idle then it's at 145 again.

Galaxy S7 Edge

Ok so since plugging the hole on the gate boost is now where it should be 15/16 as apposed to 20+ like before. As for blm when the car is warm it is now at 139/140 as apposed to 150. With a slight increase in rpm it drops to 136.

Galaxy S7 Edge

What is your fuel pressure at?
Also you may have to actually drive the car so the ECM can relearn and adjust... BLM is long term enrichment and is not instantaneously changed...

Yeah I figured the computer had to relearn started to get better as I drove it, unfortunately it was just a short distance. I'll have to put some miles on her. FP I'm not sure I have to dog up my Guage I don't have one in the car so once I find it I'll have to do the old tape to the window trick to test at idle and wot.
Guys thanks for all the help seriously, the car is slowly getting better and better.

Galaxy S7 Edge

Yeah I figured the computer had to relearn started to get better as I drove it, unfortunately it was just a short distance. I'll have to put some miles on her. FP I'm not sure I have to dog up my Guage I don't have one in the car so once I find it I'll have to do the old tape to the window trick to test at idle and wot.
Guys thanks for all the help seriously, the car is slowly getting better and better.

Galaxy S7 Edge
Yeah static fuel pressure makes a big difference in block learn

You might still have a cracked header. Inject the smoke into the tailpipe. Put latex glove on other tail pipe. You could also have a leak where the downpipe bolts to the turbo. Glad you are making progress.