Idle issues with scanmaster readings

asrnj77

So I was cruising around town and I just installed the new TT alky chip I'd bought. I put the translator settings on (on,on,on,off) with dials on 0 and 6. I have a z06 maf in a homemade 4" pipe and translator.

I noticed that its feeling a little sluggish and taking a while to spool. The idle is seeking a little between 800-1000rpm. Sometimes I need to flutter the pedal when first putting it into gear from park. Let me know what you guys think and where to begin. The fp looks solid around 42lb and rising with boost. But when I first turn the key it will only get to around 16lbs after cranking and turning over it gets to the 40's where it should be. Here are my readings after a short drive and in park.

Af - 06
L8- 34-38
Bat 13.2
Int-128
Bl-121
Clt-178
Ats-127
R-875-1000
Tps .48
Iac-00
Cc-151

tps too high ,iac too low
turn the throttle blade adjust screw counter close wise until tps is .44 and see where iac goes. try to get iac active and between 10 and 20

IAC adjustment procedure
then
Throttle Position Sensor Adjustment

and why 0 and 6 ...with TT chip set translator maf selection dial to setting for zo6 (85mm base).. and wot dial to 0 (base).. which would make the settings 6 and 0 for your setup. instructs should be under the lid