IdahoGn's first shake down passes 9-14-07 (Now with Video)

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
Guys and Gals,

I just got a call from Otto and they have made a couple hits on the motor.
The first full pass was as follows.

60= 1.3X (they left very soft)
660= 4.9
1320= 7.5 @ ~183MPH.

This pass was @ 13PSI

They are hoping to get another pass in, I will update you as I get more information.

the car weighs 2550 ready to race. thanks for the complements guys. this year long project has been awhile comming and still isnt sorted out we are finding all of the little issues now and i hope to race more before the season ends.

This is some awesome news, simply insane:cool: Congrats and hope you get the little issue's figured out. Bet you had a BIG grin on you face after that ride:D

the car weighs 2550 ready to race. thanks for the complements guys. this year long project has been awhile comming and still isnt sorted out we are finding all of the little issues now and i hope to race more before the season ends.

Shawn can you please update your signature with the new times?
Also please share any pictures and video from the track/dyno.
Congratulations again bro, I am trying to imagine this thing at 25psi
and I can't it is too scary!!!

You got yourself a baaadd a$$ ride. Congrats.... I know how much work goes into these things. You have got to be feeling pretty good right now.

What's the deal? Is it a big tire car? That's what I'm assuming. More info on the combo please.

Congrats to Shawn and crew on the awesome shakedown runs! That is wicked, must be one heck of a ride:eek: :cool:

BTW, What track are they running at??

What's the deal? Is it a big tire car? That's what I'm assuming. More info on the combo please.

He has a couple other threads in this forum with pictures but I will give you a
quick overview.

-Full Moly Chassis Lumina 32x16.5 Slicks
-Brodix Aluminum SBC a little over 400CI (dry sump)
-12* Brodix Heads
-Proline/Steve Petty Camshaft
-PT106 and Liquid to Air Intercooler
-XFI and AMS1000 from Hartline, extra tunning by Otto (OPP)
-Custom Headers and Plumbing
-Power Glide
-PTC Converter by Dusty Bradford

Brent,

The car has at least 700hp left in it.
Also on a different pass he did a 1.1 60ft....:eek: