I'd never won a trophy until...

slim

today's big race here at the airstrip! OK I didn't win the big one...but second place has me pretty stoked. I ran my T in the Street Rod class. I'm not entirely sure why I was put in SR, but it worked out pretty good for me. There were 32 cars in my class running on an eighth mile.

My car is pretty stock. Stock long block except for valve springs and timing chain, STOCK TURBO,duttweiler necked stock IC, MSD 50's, THDP, ATR 3" crosslflow. Trans is completely stock. Rearend is completely stock except for airbags. I was running 28x9x15 MT ET Drags and managed a best 60' of 1.81 on a fairly slick airstrip(no VHT) which also was best ET run.

Oh...and did I mention? that I was running with my new Razor PAC alchy kit and 94 pump gas?

Car ran a best ET of 8.004 and a best mph of 88.06 I was really hoping for a 7 anything but can't complain about taking home second.

This was only my second time ever at the track(first time I got eliminated in the first round:mad: Alot of people were commenting on my car and I'd have to say that everyone got a pretty good education about what a fairly stock TB can do.

Thanks turbotgirl. My car is running super consistent with the new PAC alchy kit installed. I'm going to enter in the upcoming Streetcar Shootout in the ET 12.50 bracket and see if I can't bring home the BIG trophy next time?