I want to make a donation to TB.com

AM86

I have been a member of this site for many years and have used it for so many things from the day I was finally able to afford my first turbo buick after many years of dreaming about one. Everyone was always so willing to take time and explain and walk this very novice car guy along lol. To the day my baby was taken and stripped and burned. Everyone was on the look from coast to coast. I have benifited from the site even selling the parts I have collected over the years and 3 GN's. I have not had a GN in years and still find myself using this site. I'm not rich by any means of the imagination just a normal guy on the grind so can't donate what I feel the site has given me but would to donate like 20. via paypal if someone can help with a way to do so.

From what I have gathered, the only way to give money to the site is to buy from a vendor thus ensuring they will continue to pay to support, or go and start clicking on every banner ad and haterade thing you see.

Pretty sure Shane doesn't take direct donations.

I would be happy to donate annually to a Paypal Account if I was given the opportunity to support TB.com with a "gift".

If I was certain the "gift" I donate went to supporting the board, I would give generously. I'm jus' sayin'.

I already use (and abuse) supporting vendors and since I do so, it seems only proper that right here and right now I say "THANK YOU, SUPPORTING VENDORS!!!!! You guys are the BEST!"

THE VERY BEST!!!!!!!

Thanks to you too , Shane and company!!!!!!

Well I'm broke right now so you can always "donate" money to me.:D If you're serious PM SGRIM and he should be able to help you out.;) If that doesn't work out then use my board name at hotmail and send me some to help me get my "record breaking" car done.:cool:

Well I'm broke right now so you can always "donate" money to me.:D If you're serious PM SGRIM and he should be able to help you out.;) If that doesn't work out then use my board name at hotmail and send me some to help me get my "record breaking" car done.:cool:

Tell you what, I'll trade you even money for a shot at a "record breaking" car.

When I'm a little short on cash, you loan me some. When you're a bit short, I'll promise to pay you back....... Deal?:eek::D:D;)

LOL! Thanks I'll send him a PM and see what happens. Is there maybe a vendor I could use to buy some headers for my fox body that also support TB.com?

Tell you what, I'll trade you even money for a shot at a "record breaking" car.

When I'm a little short on cash, you loan me some. When you're a bit short, I'll promise to pay you back....... Deal?:eek::D:D;)
This is the first C/T car with a much bigger than stock turbo and a few other tricks. No NOS will be used and it will be stock appearing to those that don't know what a HA C/T car looks like.:p God willing it will run in the low 11's or high 10's which is better than the record of 13:92 corrected to 12.9 so far.;) Feel like placing a bet just to make it interesting.:rolleyes:

This is the first C/T car with a much bigger than stock turbo and a few other tricks. No NOS will be used and it will be stock appearing to those that don't know what a HA C/T car looks like.:p God willing it will run in the low 11's or high 10's which is better than the record of 13:92 corrected to 12.9 so far.;) Feel like placing a bet just to make it interesting.:rolleyes:

Charlie,

First,
I'm just joshin'around with you. I absolutely respect and admire what you are trying to accomplish. I also admire how willing you are to help out those of us who ask questions and seek advice. I have never seen you answer anyone in a disparaging or disrespectful manner. You are one of the very few people on this board who's comments and advice I respect and look forward to reading.

Second,
I have (at a distance) followed your recent trials and tribulations. I have prayed and continue to hope that you are able to somehow parlay a bad deal into a successful hand.

Third,
I didn't build it, so I surely can't take all the credit for it, but I did pay Lou Czarnota, a guy I think is probably a lot like like you, to build me a mid 10 second '87 intercooled car, so yeah, I'll race you when you get your build finished, if you wanna go.

The problem with the challenge is you need to come to Phoenix or I somehow need to get out to TX. But what the heck..... I think it would be fun no matter what the outcome is.

I hope to meet you someday, sir.

Good luck to you!