I-trader instructions

gculver

Hell Raiser
I have had many transactions on this board, several(more than 4) were unable to leave I-trader notifications even though i left a notification for them. Many seem not to understand the protocol/procedure even though I tried to walk them through it. Can someone post clear and concise instructions of how to do this for those that need help. If this has been addressed before, please make it a sticky to be passed along.

Thanks,GC

Ok, lets see if i cant type this out.

First to leave Trader Rating you must have a URL from the Parts For Sale section. Say you buy a part in the wanted section that wont work. you must have a URL from the parts for sale section

Next in whatever post you bought the part find the persons name, on the far right side you will see a Trader Rating: 0 (or a number) click that #.

When that page loads there will be a Member Profile Box, at the bottom of that box there will be a Submit Feedback For _________ (whatever the name is) click that box

Once that page loads fill in the boxes

You where: Buyer/Seller/Trade

Overall Experience: Positive/Neutral/Negative

A short comment: leave a short comment

Deal thread URL: copy and past the www._____ from the add where you bought that part. This is the most important and its easy to mess up. if you don't use a url from the for sale section it wont go through

Additional comments: last but no least additional comments if you like.

Got to run, i will add the pictures when i get back

here it is since i didn't get back in time to post pics.

First go to the parts for sale section

65523137.jpg

click the link of the part you want/ ad where part is located

1.jpg

Next, once ad is up COPY THE URL at the top of the page, in whatever post you bought the part find the persons name, on the far right side you will see a Trader Rating: 0 (or a number) click that #.

2.jpg

When that page loads there will be a Member Profile Box, at the bottom of that box there will be a Submit Feedback For _________ (whatever the name is) click that box

3-1.jpg

Once that page loads fill in the boxes

You where: Buyer/Seller/Trade

Overall Experience: Positive/Neutral/Negative

A short comment: leave a short comment

Deal thread URL: Past the www._____ that i had you copy a few steps prior, the URL should be from the ad where you bought that part. This is the most important and its easy to mess up. if you don't use a url from the for sale section it wont go through

4-1.jpg

good luck and hope this helps.

O ALSO, If your like me and have side deals or other parts you buy or sale that isnt listed in the parts for sale section either make a post in the parts for sale section and put sold or just copy some random URL from the parts for sale section and use that. I usally do a search for the persons name i bought something from and see if they had a previous ad in the for sale section and use it.

hope that helped, its hard sometimes to type things out like that.

bump, i think this should be a sticky myself. i have sent this link to several people.

How does it work to leave ratings for vendors if they don't actually list items in the for sale section here?
Is there another method for that?

Sure, this is what i would do. Either one just company any link from the parts for sale section and use that or 2 create a new add in the parts for sale and just put soldand what you bought from XXX vendor and do it that way. Thats the only way to do it right now. If shane fixes it where we can just post I-trader for vendors without using a link that would be cool but i dont think thats going to happen. Just hard to do.

Anyways thats what i would do.

This needs to be a sticky in the parts for sale threads!!!!!!!!!!
It is NOT difficult to do folks!! I have had several good transactions where I have left feedback and got NOTHING in return. Very aggravating. For those that actually pay attention to the trader rating I only have an 8 but if you dig deeper into the transactions where I left feedback you can see the real story.

Bryan

Great breakdown on the instructions,this is the most difficult form of feedback I have ever seen...:(

I just left positive feedback for a member and i accidently hit the negitive feedback and didn't realize i did that until i posted it. Is there any way i can correct this?

... its a sticky somewhere. they made a copy of this post and made it a sticky