I think I'll keep it now.

cuzimoto

I have had my 85 for three years now, rebuilt engine, trans, new paint and have never been happy with it. Never really ran right. I don't have a way to properly tune the cam sensor so I been making adjsutments and driving keeping track of previos adjsutments. It looks like I hit the sweet spot. enjoyed cruising this car so much today, feels like it's making the power it's supposed to. Gets good scratch off the line, damm good scratch into second, if it ain't straight it could turn around on you and pulls hard top end. No more surging, hanging up shift points and lag is cut in half. Stoked.
HPIM0242.jpg

I think it's a KB spoiler. It had it when I got the car as well as a KB cold air, chip of unknown origens, and a cat back system. After I rebuilt the engine I put a Walbro fuel pump in it and an adjustable regulator. Other than those items car is stock. Old owner had a bag full of time slips in the 14.4-14.8 range @ 94mph. Other than some remaining initial lag I think all the powers there now. I was gonna sell it cause it's pretty much been pissing me off, butt now it's really enjoying to drive.

Sorry, don't know how to reduce the size of the pics.
HPIM0246.jpg

HPIM0111.jpg

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo101/cuzimoto/HPIM0114.jpg
The only thing I did to the interior was the headliner. The cloth on the visor is loose butt I dont want to fix it cause it has the original tags on it. I have the original stereo also. I'm the third owner, the second owner had it since 88. Has all service reciets with GM service manuals and then some.

NICE..... and thanks for visually reminding me how mine could really use some new paint. :redface:

Thanks for the kudos everyone I took the floor matt out for the photo, hav'nt taken any shots of the motor, butt will get some this weekend. Showing the car at Tour De Wangers in Oceanside this weekend.

Got some engine pics while at the car show Saturday.
HPIM0613.jpg

HPIM0611.jpg

And heres one of mee neating on my wifes car Sunday
cuzimoto

The Goat is my friends