I swear Walmart is like Catnip for rednecks...

uhhhh...... ok somebodys gotta say it...
Ty, you do realize you can go into any Walmart on any given day and count at least 10 of the countys finest wearing John Deere hats.

WOW! I did puke after seeing that THING with the small top and shaved head, was that a real woman???

What you're saying is: everyday America is selling out to Walmart? Bust on it all you want, everyday America goes there. Everday America now defined. Stop the bull****, don't go there. Never. Again.

uhhhh...... ok somebodys gotta say it...
Ty, you do realize you can go into any Walmart on any given day and count at least 10 of the countys finest wearing John Deere hats.

Usually all I see are skinny guys with long hair that dream of being a burned out rock star some day :biggrin:

it would be funny to walk in my walmart with a Boarder Patrol hat on............F@ckin place would clear out so fast......go back to where you came from ......

The grand lizard oops, wizard has spoken, this is about the rocket scientists that frequent wally world and not a certain ethnicity, get over it, the debate on who is indigenous and who's really an illegal alien is a path well traveled, i don't care where your from but rather how you conduct yourself, i bid you a good day.

ok Ty, I could use some help here, dang it!
all I need is one hit song.
my next song i write I'm gonna draw some inspiration from turbobuicks. kinda compare them to strippers. fun as hell to ride and show off to all your friends, but high maintenance and frustrating as all get out, the rest of the time. lol!

The trick is to go at a time where there are scarce people there. If you go on (God Forbid) Saturday, go before 10:00. Sunday, before 11:00.

Usually, during the week, before 12:00 is good.

Anyone you know Ty? :D

3025.jpg

Attachments

• 3025.jpg
    3025.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 120
Try going in one in SE FL (Palm Beach area). You can't even speak english and as a white guy, I feel like a neon light. BUT they do have shotgun shells cheap. Gotta stock up - Tourist SEASON starts next month and Varmint season runs all year long.