i really need your opinions on what to do with my car

liv4gnz

so right now its sitting in my driveway,

i came to the verdict that my engine builder put the timing chain slider the plastic piece back on with the double roller.

it wore the plastic down shredded it into the engine broke the holder got caught in the chain popped the camsensor out and most likely jumped a tooth.

thats why it wouldnt start after teh cam sensor came out, tried a new one and all.

as of what it needs right now-

what i stated above,

turbo is trashed grinding the housing and smoking like a whore

rear body bushing

cross member

probably gonna end up removing the alky all togather and get it just tuned first of all

a arm bushings

2 tires.

everything is there its just you know how it is after dealing with it for so god dam long i had the engine in and out over 4 times this car just sucked the life outta me but i still always had that hope i wouldnt give up on it but now how things went i pretty much said **** everything i dont need all the headaches it was killin me inside, so i needed to get away for a little bit and rethink eveyrthing clear my head.

the trans and converter and rear are fine and brand new,
the body from the outside is like a 6-7 out of ten
interior isnt bad 7-8 outta ten

the cars not that bad if i put the time into but i personaly do not want to do it.

either i sell it as it is for whatever i could get or part it but i really dont want to, too much time and itll be taking up space for a while.

the trans and convertor were like 1600 and the engine was over 2500

minus the other couple thousands just odds and ends

or i could bring it to one of the mentioned shops let it sit there for however long get it squared away and get charged a **** load.

im thinking of just taking it as a loss get rid of it ride the bike for a while finish my time in the army get back to the shop get everything in order and buy one already done up?

if anyones interested in the car pm me, it just needs some time and effort weich i do not have right now.

"i pretty much said **** everything i dont need all the headaches".
I'd say you pretty much answered your own ??.
Option 1:Sell it, and move on.
Option 2:Force the "builder" to make it right, then sell it.

option one sell it as a whole? just list all the specs and what it needs on here?

and option 2 it would still require me to pull the engine and get a case for him to do it

i just want to get rid of it for however much i could get as it is

running or not running idk

I'd find a cheap short block (stock or at least proven to be ok) and get the car running. Then take that messed up engine, tie it to your builders ankle, then toss the whole deal into the nearest body of deap water.

Bottom line, HE SCREWED IT UP force him to make it right! If it takes a lawyer or court so be it. If he didn't know how to build a buick this will be a learning experiance for his shop period.