I object ......

GNFURY

wooooshhhhhhhhh
I object Mr. Mike Mccoy

Jjust to let everybody know, I apologize to 6gunner for the state of the deal that we made. I have contacted him to make good on our deal. I have no excuse for the way the deal went, however I am willing to fix it immediately and do whatever it takes to make it up to 6gunner.

NOW - I know I'm gonna catch some flak for this because alot of people have done good business with Mike Mccoy on this site, and I am speaking from a very bad position right now, but I feel completely slandered by his comment in 6gunner's post.:

6 Gunner

Anyone know GNFury please help

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sh...8550#post938550

I hate to post this here but I would like to complete this deal soon.

If anyone knows GNFury could you have him contact me about these mats. Thanks Dave

87-gn@excite.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
Old Post September 30th, 2004 10:20 AM
6 Gunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 6 Gunner Click here to Send 6 Gunner a Private Message Click Here to Email 6 Gunner Find more posts by 6 Gunner Add 6 Gunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

6 Gunner

Unhappy

Since I have pm'd & posted several times without any reply it is safe to say GNFURY (Chris) does not keep his word & I would be very hesitant to do any transaction with him.

Something as simple as me sending him a diecast & him sending me a set of floormats. He now has a Drag GN diecast yet I don't have the floormats.

Chris if you would like to clear your name and send the mats I would be more than happy to post that this has been resolved.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Dave

87-gn@excite.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
Old Post October 14th, 2004 04:27 AM
6 Gunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 6 Gunner Click here to Send 6 Gunner a Private Message Click Here to Email 6 Gunner Find more posts by 6 Gunner Add 6 Gunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Michael McCoy

Contact boostjunkie & see if he still has a ph# for Chris. I too had a "deal" with Chris a while back, but a certified letter took care of the problem. Good luck with it.

Our "deal" Mccoy was breached by YOU, not me - YOU. I would like you to take back this comment insinuating that I tried to screw you, when in fact, it was YOU who messed up our deal. Your certified mail was completely un-necessary and although I already look like an asshole for my dealings with 6gunner, hopefully he will forgive me, and I don't need YOUR crap on my record as well. I just can't believe your comment towards me

Please watch your language and please read the rules of this forum.

If you have any questions please pm or email me.

Jesse

I didn't post any details of our dealings, so don't even bring it up. Take care of the issue at hand & move on.

you didn't have to post any details of our dealings, the way you posted your remark in 6gunner's thread makes me out to be a theif and someone who is bad to deal with. I will bring up the details if need be, but your comments are WAY out of line.

and I was even nice enough not to leave any BAD feedback for you, but you had to bring it up.